important shit

Thursday 1 August 2013

Day 413 Facts Invoking Feeling/Emotion as Opinion

Day 413 Facts Invoking Feeling/Emotion as Opinion



I noticed myself having mild reactions within myself as like forms of emotion/thoughts as like negatively charged opinions as like assumptions/judgments as like a way of validating the initial mild reactions I experienced within myself.   I see these experiences as being rooted in fear…specifically mental fears as opposed to physical fears.

The facts that invoked emotion/opinion within me as mild reaction/irritation was in relation to being informed about people who are talking shit about me as like gossiping opinions amongst themselves.

I see that the point of my initial mild reaction was that of and as an ego self defense mechanism…as like to deflect and attack….as like an act of mimicking  the facts…as like my way of saying “Fuck these acts…as like character attacks”

I see and realise that the mild reaction within myself reflects the point within me where I have accepted and allowed myself to speak opinions to others about others…as like based on feeling/emotion/judgement/assumption/reaction to particular facts…as like using a particular fact to generate some form of opinion(feeling/emotion)…as like to make the opinion seemingly necessary as like a tool to validate or invalidate and give reference or inference to the legitimacy of a fact…as like thinking that facts aren't enough…I got to throw in opinions…as like the contradictions as the “buts” after facts….as like “So and so is great….but...my opinion is this and therefore invalidating the fact with an opinion”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have existed as opinions as reactions to facts within and as forms of thought/feeling/emotion as like ways to define facts within a particular perception which distorts the perception of the fact(s).

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distort physical facts with opinions as reactions by defining facts with reactionary responses as forms of opinion which include thought/feeling/emotion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the absurdly ridiculously apparent distortions that exist as a result of losing sight of the physical facts of Life within placing value/importance in opinion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for losing myself within opinions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making a mess of physical reality with the use of opinions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the abusive nature of opinions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I can take care of all forms of abuse as I realise and understand myself as having the ability to stop abuse and prevent future abuse from happening because I realise and understand myself as being able to move beyond abusive behaviour and into and as behaviours of assistance and support to physical well-being.

I commit myself to stop opinions.

I commit myself to educating people about the abusive and absurdly ridiculous nature of opinions.

I commit myself to make jokes about opinions as a way of educating people about the uselessness of opinions.

When and as I see myself having an opinion, I stop and breathe….I direct myself within looking at the point I am creating an opinion about…as I see and realise the point of bringing this point of separation I created within forming the opinion back to myself…as I realise and understand the contradictory nature of opinions as like a con man trading away opinions for facts as like a form of manipulation as like justifying being a self-righteous dictator as like suffering from being a dick as a result of various mental addictions as accepted and allowed behaviour personalities…as like the way in which a con man fucks and get fucked…which is brutally reversed…as like ass backwards to doing it the best as like going into the cave of wonders in a way that is always best and never contradictory…as the dick in contradictory


No comments:

Post a Comment