important shit

Thursday 1 August 2013

Day 410 Impressions Every Moment

Day 410 Impressions Every Moment



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected the value and importance of doing my absolute best within every moment as like realising I am always on display as an example of what I accept and allow as who and how I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how not putting in the effort and care within every moment of practical living here can have unforeseen consequences that can be detrimental to the assistance and support of Life.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have dismissed the importance of every relationship I have.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having dismissed the value as great assistance and support within making sure that I always leave a great impression within all my relationships, as like a man of integrity and strong work ethic, as like someone who enjoys themselves within everything that they do, and as a being who realizes and understands the principle of what is best for all Life is best for me too…as like realising and understanding what it means to give as I like to receive.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected always making the best impressions within existing as a self-interested self-righteous personality as like being in my own bubble world reality ego where considering all Life was not possible because it contradicted me as ego self-righteous/self-interested personality. I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the irony of existing within and as a self-interested/self-righteous personality as like actually sabotaging my best interests as a result of neglecting others around me.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been naive in not realising and understanding the extent to which I am co-dependent on having great relationships with other human beings within my reality…as like realising and understanding my ability to be in a position of comfort and support within our shared reality is a result of having strong relationships of assistance and support.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having existed within the perception attitude that I can go it alone as like thinking that I can be totally independent from relying on others for assistance and support and that relying and looking to others for assistance and support is a sign or weakness….when in actuality I realise and understand that looking to others for assistance and support is actually a necessity in living here as the earth as our shared reality is based upon co-dependency as interconnected relationships of assistance and support and that the best support and assistance comes from and as existing within and as the principle of what is best for all Life as it is always best to give as you would like to receive.


When and as I see myself neglecting my best work, I stop and breathe and I realise and understand the principle of it is always best for me to give as I like to receive.


When and as I see myself neglecting people within my environment, I stop and breathe and I realise the absurd ridiculousness of accepting and allowing neglect.


When and as I see myself resisting to assist and support another being who asks for my help, I stop and breathe and I realise the principle of giving as I like to receive and that the effectiveness of our shared reality as assistance and support is based in and as co-dependency as interconnected relationships.


I commit myself to understanding and realising the interconnectedness of all things.


I commit myself to strengthening interconnectedness to all things as realising and understanding the principle of what is best for all Life is always best.


I commit myself to realising and understanding what is always best for Life.


I commit myself to becoming what is always best for Life.


I commit myself to becoming Life always.


No comments:

Post a Comment