important shit

Thursday 23 January 2014

Day 570 Self-Corrective Investigation Continues Onward




When and as I see myself coping with a point of conflict within myself, I stop and breathe, I take self-responsibility for the point of conflict within myself as I realize and understand that the point of conflict is a result of my acceptances and allowances that are in fact out of alignment within the starting point principle of equality and oneness as what is best for Life. I realize and understand myself-responsibility to re-aligning myself within and as accordance of the principle of Equality and Oneness as what is best for all Life here. I realize and understand that coping with a point of conflict is like trying to escape my own self-perpetuated mind fuck that I am actively indulging. I realize and understand the insanity of perpetuating inner-turmoil within myself as like a point of just trying to cope with conflict. I realize and understand that I do not wish for anyone to try and cope with inner-conflict. I realize and understand the shameful disgrace of accepting and allowing myself to cope with inner turmoil. I realize and understand this to be a point of self-abdication of personal self-responsibility. I commit myself to personal self-responsibility. I commit myself to remediating every incidence of inner-turmoil/conflict that exists within myself. I commit to aligning myself with the principle starting point of Equality and Oneness as what is best for all Life.

When and as I see fear/doubt interfering with my ability to make practical living decisions from and as the starting point of Equality and Oneness...Common Sense...what is best for all Life, I stop and breathe, I see the absurd ridiculousness of the mind-fuck I have induced upon myself, I take a moment to laugh/smile/acknowledge the ridiculousness of my internal particpations, I take accountability for my acceptances and allowance andmove myself within and and as the self-forgiveness/self-corrective/self-commitment application processes of structural-re-alignment as to insure the the law of my being here is rooted in and as the principle of Equality and Oneness. I realize and understand it is myself-responsibility to program myself from and as the starting point of Equality and Oneness. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of self-sabotaging my self-integrity/self-dignity/self-worth with fear/doubt. I commit myself to preventing the existence of fear and doubt within myself. I commit myself to illustrating the absurd ridiculousness of perpetuating the justification of fear and doubt as the reasoned excuses to validate ineffectiveness within making and practically living decisions that are in harmonious agreement/accordance with Equality and Oneness as what is best for all Life here.

When and as I see myself being apathetic to the personal situation of specific individuals, I stop and breathe, I see, realize and understand how pathetic it is to be apathetic of anyone's personal situation. I realize and understand the shameful disgrace that exists within apathy. I realize and understand how appalling it is to be apathetic of an individual's personal circumstances, I commit myself to facilitating self-forgiveness/self-corrective processes as the means to preventing the play out of apathy within myself. I commit myself to preventing myself from perpetuating the acceptance and allowance of apathy within myself. I commit myself to understanding and realizing the shameful disgrace and disregard for Life within the acceptance and allowance of apathy. I commit myself self-education within and as the process of self-investigation/self-reflection/self-introspection. I commit myself to purifying the nature of my relationship with all words. I commit myself to standing equal and one with the words I speak/write. I commit myself to self-perfection.

When and as I see myself neglecting to see the pursuit of my self-interested desires at the expense of another losing their self-interested desires because of the polarized relationship of one winning at the expense of another losing...I stop and breathe, I make the decision to stop trying to win at the expense of perpetuating the loss/defeat/abuse of another. I make the commitment to practical living solutions that are best for all Life from the starting point of being win/win solutions. I commit myself to developing awesome win/win solutions/scenarios/circumstances. I commit myself to realizing and understanding the practical living awesomeness within and as the assistance and support of facilitating win/win scenarios/circumstances. I commit myself to the win/win solution as the solution which is best for all Life. I realize and understand the bizarre insanity of bi-polar win/loss scenarios that perpetuate inequality and the manifested cognitive dissonance within internal/external reality. I commit myself to Life Equality and Oneness Here. I commit myself to standing as win/win solutions for the problems that exist within the win/loss scenarios that perpetuate inequality. I commit myself to perpetuating the starting point of Equality and Oneness as what is best for all Life.

To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment