important shit

Friday 24 January 2014

Day 571 Self-Corrective Self-Interest





When and as I see that I exist within conflict towards my accepted and allowed self-interest...as my personal interests and preferences as like being in opposition of the best interests of all life here, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that I am out of alignment as what is best for all Life...and I am in fact self-reflecting the point of postponement...as like being in conflict with being in and as the alignment of what is best for all Life. Icommit myself to letting go of a personal preference that takes precedence over what is and are the best interest of all Life here. I commit myself to equalizing myself as what is best for all Life here. I commit myself to stop placing myself in opposition with all life here. I commit myself to self-realizing myself as all life here and within this perfecting my standing equal and one relationship with all Life here as what is best for all Life here.

When and as I see myself fearing to be specific in questioning my self-interests from the perspective of a personal preference that is in opposition of what is best for all Life as the one group here, I stop and breathe, I see I am facing a point of revenge of the ego...as like where I am resisting to go into self-investigation/self-reflection and this is in fact the quest I am required to go on as the necessary steps in my process to be walked through as my self-change into and as the practical living example of what is best for Life here. I commit myself to walking the process of self-change as what is best for all Life here within and as the practical living of going on self-investigative quests within myself as the self-directive journey of asking myself specific questions and within this realizing and understanding that I stand equal and one with the answer and solution that is best for all life here.

When and as I see myself having reactions towards the word self, I stop and breathe, I face any movement within myself, I question the energetic movement, I hold the specific energy within myself, I take self-responsibility for effectively releasing the point of specific energy/separation within myself. I realize and understand self as Life here. I commit myself to self here. I commit myself to Life here. I realize and understand the practicality in investigating all aspects of myself/life here. I commit myself to self-investigation as what is best for Life/Self. I commit myself to sharing my insight and understanding about Life/Self Here. I commit myself to assisting and supporting all of myself/Life Here.

When and as I see myself creating friction towards another being here as a result of having different personal preferences, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of judging/competing with another being from the perspective of separating myself from them by going into an inferiority/superiority battle royal by believing one preference is better than the other preference and within this enforcing the win/lossrelationship scenario. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of such particpations. I immediately realize and understand the shameful nature of the situation. I utilize this point of shame to assist and support me in and as my self-commitment and my self-preventive means to no longer go into this particular point of manifested physical separation as what is best for all Life here. I commit myself to taking self-responsibility for everyphysical manifested point of separation from and as All Life here. I commit myself to preventing the play out of superiority/inferiority relationships. I commit myself to relationship equality and oneness.

When and as I see myself being resistant to stand within the starting point of what is best for the group as Life here, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand my self-responsibility to the group/Life here as participating in my fullest capacity as my contribution/gift I would like to receive. I commit myself to walk as a member of the group/life here. I commit myself to supporting and assisting the group/life here. 

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment