important shit

Thursday 16 January 2014

Day 564 The Decision to Self-Investigate


Art by Andrew Gable


There is in fact only the real decision to self-investigate. You either do it or you don't. Doing the self-investigative work is the result of making a decision to do it and practically living that decision. 

To do anything well is a decision.

It's when we accept and allow doubt/fear to interfere with our decision making process that we compromise our capabilities to expand our practical living abilities to do what is best for Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the fear within myself and the accepted and allowed doubt to be a reasoned/justified/excuse for fear within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the simplicity in making a decision and moving myself within and as the decision to move myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the learning process involved within and as the self-expansion of increasing my personal abilities as a result of realizing and understanding the greater potential of capabilities that exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding have I have blocked myself access from reaching my full potential of capabilities within subscribing to inner-turmoil within myself as like the accepted and allowed conflict I am trying to make peace with.I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the point of trying to resolve conflict within myself is a point of shameful disgrace because within this very acceptance and allowance there is in fact an absence/doubt of self-trust...it's like enabling a battle to ensue. Lacking/doubting self-trust is unacceptable behaviour and is a total disservice and point of self-sabotage.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the shameful disgrace within the very acceptance and allowance of trying to resolve conflict within myself. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be ruled and controlled by the uncertainty of doubt within and as my abilities/capabilities to self-direct effective conflict resolutions within and as the self-realization here of myself as one and equal as the question/answer/solution Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have strained my physicality as a result of accepting and allowing myself to exist within the belief of "trying" to do things without committing myself fully to doing the things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the backdoor excuse within the point of committing to trying something without fully committing to completing the point. I see and realize the life force essence of and as when there is a will there is a way...as our will is our seed that grows like a tree that branches out in support which is rooted in foundation platforms of support based upon sound principles to assist/facilitate the process commitment that will unfold/blossom within and as the physical action commitment to do the work required to be done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as the self-compromising point of making excuses before I begin a task by accepting and allowing the attitude, "I will try to get the task completed".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a point of quitting and giving up to exist within myself as a justifiable/logically reasoned belief that can be validated within myself as a result of "trying" something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that, "as long as you try that's all that matters"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for correlating trying to a point dependent upon emotion/feeling reaction to doing something...as like a judgement assessment belief to validate whether I want to keep at the task at hand or not based upon my feeling and or emotions that have been connected to the physical task.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating excuses and limitations upon my physical performance within particular tasks before I even get started within the tasks. I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the weakness of character within "trying to commit to something" as like being a total shameful disgrace to going all the way and making the decision to make the point work as getting the job/task done no matter what...as like failure is not an option...the point will be completed/resolved. I realize and understand that my will is my way in which I am able and capable to effectively and efficiently do things.

To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment