important shit

Sunday 5 January 2014

Day 553 A World in Need of Self-Direction




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting and postponing instances of self-direction which is in and as support and assistance for the betterment and sustainability of All Life on Planet Earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for seeking out instant gratification as like a coping mechanism for harboring apathy and self-pity within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for distracting myself my issues of primary importance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring entertainment as a way for me to try to relax and forget about the stress that I carry within myself as a result of being a contributing part of the abuse here on planet earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to carry and harbor stress within myself as the shame within not pushing myself to daily work as hard as I can to seek out solutions as the ways needed to create a newphysical reality that is in and as the alignment of assisting and supporting all Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for having fallen within and as the constant and consistent standing within and and as self-direction. I realize and understand the self-responsibility within and as self-direction. I realize and understand the shameful disgrace of accepting and allowing myself to abdicate self-direction as a method of walking self-correction Here as a physical standing example of what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow myself to be influenced by desires as like a form of distraction that presents to me programmed self-imposed limitations as fictitiously skewed value system of priorities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for seeking out external means of stimulation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted to ask questions as a platform of assistance and support as the first step within opening up the clarity of self-direction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying moments of stuckness as statements of emotional defeatism.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing weakness of character to exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing an internal polarity war to exist within and as various character of strength and weakness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within the realms of illusionary delusion as various polarity constructed characters that are perpetuated by the previous history of my acceptances and allowances. I realize and understand the daily practical living application of self-forgiveness and self-correction as the way to actually change the course of history by standing within and as accountability and self-responsibility for my history here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the importance of each individual's role in and as our history here. I realize and understand the point of self-direction within and as taking accountability for our acceptances and allowances so that we can stand as the solutions as what is best for all Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having given myself the choice to direct myself in ways that are best for all Life or not. I realize and understand the disgraceful shame within accepting and allowing such a choice to exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having tried to live self-responsibility as what is best for all Life while seeking out desires as various forms/means of instant gratification.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by external means of instant gratification.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to give up instant gratification.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing losing and never again receiving instant gratification.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having formed an energetic dependency upon mechanisms of stimulating energetic responses as various rays of instant gratification.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating the self-mutilation of myself as life within constantly and continuously adapting and evolving the expediency in and as various forms of instant gratification. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deriving pleasure from and as physical abuse and suffering. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having blinded myself from my own physical abuse and suffering within succumbing to the temptations of escapism within fleeting moments of numbing blissful ignorance as physical destruction for a temporary energetic high.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making excuses for the need of a detoured course of direction as like a justification for actions that are less than what is best for all Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding what it means to live as a presentation of Life Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding what it means for Life to exist outside of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting my ability to give up the entirety of my fictitious reality of energetic relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understand the shame and blatant disregard for Life within trying to keep my precious most sacredly valued energetic relationships within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have precious most sacredly valued energetic relationships within myself.

What are my precious most sacredly valued energetic relationships that exist within myself?

To be Continued?

1 comment: