important shit

Thursday 30 January 2014

Day 577 Positive Voice Tonalities Self-Correction




Continuing from my previous blog entries within the blog series "positive voice tonalities"


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for self-victimizing myself within working with small children.


When and as I see myself self-victimizing myself by judging working with small children as being a burden and hardship/challenge, I stop and breathe, I see working with children as a cool opportunity of support and assistance. I realize and understand the tremendous learning opportunity that is available within and as self-reflection and self-introspection. I realize and understand the attitude of gratitude within and as the work I do. Icommit myself to stop limiting myself and and my potential abilities to do excellent work by taking on judgments that self-victimize myself and my relationship with others in the process. I commit myself to stop self-victimizing myself with judgement. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of self victimizing myself with judgement.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking the actions and responses of small children personally.


When and as I see myself taking the actions and responses of small children personally, I stop and breathe and allow myself to have a laugh for a moment at my own expense as I see and realize the momentary ridiculous absurdity of my acceptances and allowances. I commit myself to stop taking peoples actions and responses personally. I commit myself to standing within a point of physical stability so that I am able and capable of directing all reactions and responses.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be self-righteous in relationship to small children.


When and as I see myself being self-righteous in relationship to small children, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that this is totally not cool and is most unacceptable behaviour, I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of such particpations. I take full self-responsibility in releasing myself from the restraints of self-righteousness. I commit myself to stopping to accept and allow self-righteousness within myself. I realize and understand that self-righteousness in relationship to others promotes and reflects accepted and allowed separation within myself. I commit myself to self-correcting all point of accepted and allowed separation within myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how abusive it is to deliberately make a point of speaking in a higher pitch positive energy voice tonality to children.


When and as I see myself reacting in a high pitch positive energy voice tonality, I stop and breathe, I take a moment to start again, I take a moment to see and realize the ridiculous absurdity of my momentary mistake within and as reacting within and as a point of positive energy higher pitch voice tonality. I commit myself to use my voice as a point of self-expression as the sounding of words as who I am within and as self-expression as LifeEquality and Oneness. I realize and understand the suppression of my voice/sound within and as I react in a moment as either positive or negative energy. I realize and understand that it is not about me trying to be in a neutral voice which is like an in between of positive and negative as like a mixed reaction. I commit myself to developing my sound self-expression as the presentation of the self-realization of Life Equality and Oneness.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the nastiness of speaking in a higher pitch positive energy voice tonality.


When and as I see myself speaking in a higher pitch positive energy voice tonality, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the nastiness of speaking in a higher pitch positive energy voice tonality. I take self-responsibility and self-accountability to self-correct the situation and prevent the continued play out of manifested separation. I commit myself to purifying my sound as equality and oneness. I commit myself to sound self-expression here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the shame within reacting to children by speaking to them in a higher than normal voice tonality.


I commit myself to stop reacting to children. I commit myself to stop accepting and allowing separation within myself towards children here. I commit myself to equalizing myself with children here. I commit myself to educate others about the ridiculous absurdity of speaking to children within and as a point of positive energy.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for going into the nice guy character construct in relationship to children where I believe I do not have a connection with them and I have to earn their validation and approval through speaking from a starting point of positive energy.


When and as I see myself going into the nice guy character construct in relationship to children because I believe I do not have a connection with them and I have to earn their validation and approval through speaking from a starting point of positive energy, I stop and breathe, I direct myself to speak from a point of natural sound physical stability, I realize and understand children I see to be me in and as another Life here, I commit myself to stand equal and one with everything I see here, I commit myself to stop doubting myself in relationship to others here, I commit myself to my self-validation as self-trust and self-honesty here. I commit myself to stop seeking approval. I commit myself to approving myself as what is best for Life.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how equally fucked it is to speak to children in a negative or positive energetic voice tonality.


When and as I see myself energetically speaking to anyone, I stop and breathe, I commit myself to ground my sound in and as physical stability as my self-expression here as sound that cannot be bound to the limitations of energy conflict/friction, I commit myself to communicating effectively and efficiently with profound clarity. I commit myself to play with what I say. I realize and understand the ridiculously absurd nature of communicating from a point of positive or negative energy. I commit myself to purifying the nature of my communication here as Life Equality and Oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment