important shit

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Day 576 Positive Voice Tonality Self-Corrections




Continuing from my previous to blog postings:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating emotional turmoil within myself by deliberately going into positive energetic voice tonalities as a way to make connections and keep the peace.

When and as I see myself believing that I need to go into positive energetic voice tonalities as a way to make connections and keep the peace, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand how within this particular mindset I am perpetuating the war/peace conflict/friction as a result of believing positive energy is the answer for negative energy...while not realizing and understanding the fact that positive energy is manufactured ans secreted from the negative energy that exists within myself and that by buying into the participation and reasoned need to go into positive energetic experiences with my voice, I am compromising myself and others as a result of not standing within and as sound stability. I commit myself to stop justifying and reasoning the belief/need to exercise participation within positive energetic reactions as the only way for me to keep the peace and make connections with others. I realize and understand the self-sabotage and absurd ridiculousness of the self-manipulation tactic of compromising physical self-stability for the desired positive energetic reaction. I commit myself to stop sacrificing physical sound stability by believing that I can effectively support and assist another by existing within the conflict/friction voice tonality of positive energy.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking offense to the learning ability of small children.


When and as I see myself taking offense to the learning ability of another, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand I have patience, and that by taking things personally is to in fact disregard my patience which is ridiculously absurd and in fact self-compromising to physical sound stability. I realize and understand that any time my patience is tested by me taking offense to something and having a restlessness come up within me, that there is a point of self-improvement opening up where I can gracefully assist and support myself to re-align my effectiveness within and as the point as the measure of prevention is the best cure...so that I no longer enable myself to fuck with myself by taking offense to another being's process/learning ability. I commit myself to letting go of the urgency to resist patience in moments where my patience is a practical living point of support and assistance. I realize and understand the practicality of living patience as a point of support and stability for my process of self-perfection as equality and oneness here. I commit myself to exercising my patience within process participation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having moments where I reacted as a point of impatience with the young children I was working with today.

When and as I see myself starting to generate a reaction within myself as a point of impatience, I stop and breathe, I hold the point within myself, I look at the point, I seen and realize the consequential absurd ridiculousness of choosing to perpetuate the existence of such a point within myself, I make the decision to terminate the point by looking into the origins of the point and making the decision to forgive myself and create a script of preventative measures to fine tune my alignment within and as the principle starting point of equality and oneness. I commit myself to stopping to breathe and hold the points of energetic instability within myself as I take self-responsibility and self-accountability for that which I have accepted and allowed that is not in the best interest of Life here.



No comments:

Post a Comment