important shit

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Day 569 Self-Corrective Investigation Continues





When and as I see myself trying to do something from a starting point of emotion/feeling, I stop and breathe, I examine my starting point, I realize and understand that relying on a feeling or an emotion to determine my movement is like so limiting and in fact a point of self-suppression of potential self-expression. I commit myself to developing and enhancing my self-expression within making the decision to move myself without the energeticimpulse of reactionary energy as emotion/feeling.

When and as I see myself talking myself out of participating within a particular task as like giving attention to a self-automated self-talk that just kind of pops up in my head as the reasoned justifications and excuses to give me the necessary validated excuse and reasoning to dropout of action on a particular point of potential action, I stop and breathe, I commit myself to physical action within and as the point of participation on the point that my mind is manifesting resistance towards. I realize and understand the effectiveness of utilizing the resistance that comes up in my mind as my road map to physical self-expression here. I commit myself to transcending all points of self-imposed resistance. I commit myself to preventing talking myself out of participating within a particular task that would be cool assistance and support for myself to participate within here.

When and as I see myself faced with the choice to stick to my self-commitment or not, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that this is a dangerous cross roads to be at because it's the middle road of ultimatedeception where there exists the freedom to be self-honest or self-dishonest. I realize and understand how stupid it is to justify being dumb within perpetuating the choice of self-dishonesty. I commit myself to preventing myself from making the choice to be self-dishonest. I commit myself to stop mind fucking myself within the delusion of choice as to be self-honest or self-dishonest.

When and as I see myself looking to be impulsed by a feeling/emotion/thought to guide my decision/choice/movement, I stop and breathe, I see here that I am the decision/choice/movement/question/answer/solution, I see that I can step out of doubt and move myself about with and as self-trust here. I realize and understand self-trust goes hand in hand with my self-honesty here. I commit myself to self-trust and self-honesty here. I commit myself to moving myself about without doubt as the self-expression responsibility of self-trust and self-honesty.

I commit myself to the decision making process.

I commit myself to effectiveness within making decisions that are best for all Life.

I commit myself to making practical living decisions as a result of being able to effectively and efficiently do the accounting within making a decision.

When and as I see myself thinking about neglecting a point of self-responsibility, I stop and breathe, I realize the resistance coming up within myself as a point of backchat and I understand and realize my ability to effectively push through this resistance. I realize and understand how this resistance that I am faced with can be a point of support for myself to use a point of self-movement in moving beyond my self-imposed energetic restraints. I commit myself and dedicate myself to moving beyond energetic restraints. I commit myself to self-responsible practical living. I commit myself to prevent myself from neglecting self-responsibility.

To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment