important shit

Friday 10 January 2014

Day 559 Practical Living Beyond Pursuit of Desire



I had some judgement come up within my mind today about why I am not further pursuing desires that are readily available to me. 

At the moment I am living in a world class ski resort community and I am fortunate in having a job that is a lot of fun. My job is skiing, specifically teaching people how to ski. I've been teaching 5 or 6 days a week. This week I had 2 days off from work...and the initial impulse is that I should go skiing...because that is what the majority of people do when they are not teaching...they just ski for themselves in their spare time. I've committed myself to working on other various projects, and within self-honesty I see that it is best if I take some time away from the ski hill. Taking the time away from the ski hill has got my backchat going in my mind as like questioning and doubting myself for taking the time to work on other things that go beyond the leisurely pursuits of skiing. It's funny how shit has come up in my mind to kind of justifying that I should capitalize on more skiing opportunities because it's instantly available to me without any monetary costs. The point comes up...why wouldn't I ski all day everyday if I am able and capable to. I see how this point justifies living in the pursuit of fulfilling desires when a person has the means and the opportunity to do so. I see and realize how there is much work to be done in sorting out our shared reality for the betterment of all Life here. I see and realize how if I do not discipline myself within and as the self-responsibility to committing myself to push myself within labored pursuits that support myself and all life here...than I am just wasting my time and disregarding what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thought of justification within regards to focusing on desire and playing around within entertainment/recreation because I have basically unlimited access.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself responsibility within standing here as an example/question/answer/solution as what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having considered self imposed restraints upon increasing extra curricular activities that are in alignment with what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be tempted by desire to spend my free time skiing. I realize and understand that I am fortunate to be earning my wages working in a way that is fun and encourages myselfexpression here and that this gives me opportunity to immerse myself in further developing myself expression in other labored pursuits that would be to the benefit of all Life here...like for example working on my Desteni I Process Assignments, Doing Research for the Equal Life Foundation to support the development and growth of the Living Income Guaranteed, Blogging, Vlogging, Assisting and supporting the sharing of blogs and vlogs of other Destonians, watching and reading vlogs and blogs of fellow Destonians, Taking the time to give myself the support of listening to Eqafe Interviews, working on my Stand-Up Comedy and making the necessary preparations/plans so I can be effective and efficient in my business/entrepreneurial pursuits. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the shame within having chosen so many times in the past to neglect moving from within the starting point of what is best for all Life..as like choosing to chase after desire/entertainment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to be as disciplined as possible with my time here so that If I die at any given moment I have no regrets that I was not wasting even a second of my time lost within my mind in the pursuit of self-interest indulgences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for burdening myself with the shame and regret that exists within me as a result of seeing and realizing how much time has already been squandered within and as my participations within our shared reality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being neglectful/wasteful/abusive of all Life here within choosing to spend my time focused on my individual desires as much as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding what a travesty to Life it is to spend the majority of one's time in the pursuit of self-interested indulgences/desires when there is so much injustice/suffering/abuse existent within our shared reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having existed within the mind set that as long as I care a little bit and want the problems of the world system to be corrected, that that is in fact enough and I can then be justified and validated according to my logical self-manipulation that I am doing enough to manifest practical living changes that are best for all Life Here. I realize and understand the shameful regret within believing that someone else will take self-responsibility for our shared reality when I have the opportunity to practically live this and I have moment where I resist and neglect moving myself as much as I am physically able and capable of doing so. I realize and understand I have this one Life here to do as much as I am physically able and capable of doing to assist and support the development of earth becoming a place of support for all Life here. I realize and understand myself responsibilities within the world system in and as the standing as the question/the answer/and the solution.

I commit myself to doing everything within my abilities and my capabilities to assist and support Life in all ways that are best for all Life here.

I commit myself to dedicating this one Life here to the labored work required in manifesting Heaven on Earth.

I commit myself to give up the preference for focusing on the pursuit of my every individual desire.

I commit myself to practical living what is best for Life.

I commit myself to the self-honesty required in standing as what is best for all Life Here.

I commit myself to moving as effectively and efficiently as possible in the Desteni I Process Pro.

I commit myself to blogging the 7 Year Journey to Life Daily.

I commit myself to Vlogging as a point of self-support within sharing common sense and practical living solutions that are best for all Life here.

I commit myself to living the communication of words as like seeds of awareness that will grow throughout existence in and as physical-expressions that support and assist what is best for Life.

I commit myself to realizing and understanding the communication of words as like the living unity of of and as the Common Sense Come on Life Community Assistance and Support that is Always Best.

I commit myself to standing alone as all one and together with each being here standing alone as we all share this one Life here.

I commit myself to developing and enhancing my creativity in and as my abilities/capabilities to physically express myself here and to speak the message of Oneness and Equality.

I commit myself to using Stand Up Comedy as Vehicle of assistance and support in exposing the tragic comedy that exists here as a result of and as our acceptances and allowance as humanity. Within this, I commit myself to providing self-direction as answers and solutions to effectively self-correcting the situations that exist within our shared reality.

I commit myself to working together with and as Life Here within self-solidarity, self-responsibility and self-accountability of and as what is best for all Life Here.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting the purification and effective implementation of Vocabulary as the Living Words/Seeds of Life which facilitates and enables the expansion of physical self-expression here as that which is always best.

I commit myself to walking as part of the Desteni Group.

I commit myself to the self-honesty and self-trust within seeing/realizing/understanding how to practically walk the 7 year Journey to Life and Birth Myself as Life born from within and as physicality Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment