important shit

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Day 550 Drama Corrections




When and as I see myself experiencing/drama/conflict/a problem, I stop and breathe, I look and question the issue within myself to see/realize and understand the practical living solution that is best for all Life. I realize and understand the answer/solution always exists within me and that I give myself access to and as the solution/answer/remedy to any drama/conflict/problem by realizing and understanding my equality to both the problem/issue and the answer/solution. I realize and understand that within taking this approach I script myself a practical application for moving myself here within and as the expressions that are best for all Life. I realize and understand how I enable myself to play and enjoy myself here within self-responsibility as self-direction.

I commit myself to self-direction/self-responsibility in every moment as what is best for all Life here.

I commit myself to living the self-realization and understanding of the equality and oneness within the problem and solution.

I commit myself to examining big issues/problems within our shared reality and within doing so, presenting answers/solutions/direction that is of the best assistance and support for Life here.

I commit myself to standing as the embodiment of Practical Living assistance and Support.

When and as I see myself distancing myself from problems and or solutions, I stop and breathe, I ask myself what the fuck I am doing here,...I give myself self-direction within asking myself questions as I realize and understand the equality within the equation of question/answer/solution.

I commit myself to utilizing the formula of question/answer/solution as that which is best for all Life.

When and as I see myself looking to escape from self-responsibility within considering and regarding my equality and oneness with all Life here, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the self-responsibility, self-integrity, and self-dignity within and as the starting point of creation as oneness and equality. I commit myself to giving myself access to Life here as that which is best for all Life.

When and as I see that I am being resistant to move myself within a project, I stop and breathe, I ask myself why I am being resistant to move within this particular project, I self-honestly see the problem that originates within myself as the consequential result of my acceptances and allowances, I direct myself to change the nature of my acceptances and allowances by first forgiving myself for separating myself within a particular point, I direct myself in creating the solution/answer/script for myself as the remedy for the problem and I commit myself to walking the correction.  I commit myself to standing within the application of commitments as the means for prevention being the best cure. I commit myself to self-forgiveness and self-corrective applications as the mechanisms within facing problems and birthing solutions.  I realize and understand the effective mathematics of self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements put into application and the laws of accumulation that take effect and work in accordance within and as the law of equality and oneness.

When and as I see myself searching for a positive energetic experience, I stop and breathe, I look at how I am accepting and allowing myself to exist within a negative energetic experience as like the withdrawal symptoms of having accepted and allowed myself to participate within the short lived positive energetic experiences. I realize and understand how the positive and negative energetic experiences are intertwined...and within this I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of fueling negative and or positive energetic experiences within myself. I realize and understand how existing within energetic experiences is a self-hypnosis form of delusion and is in fact not real physical self-expression. I commit myself to developing and expressing real physical self-expression which exists beyond the veils of positive and negative energetic experiences.

I commit myself to use my time here on earth in practically directing problems and solutions that are best for all Life.

I commit myself to practically living the self-responsibility within self-directing problems and solutions that are best for all Life.


I commit myself to giving up the choice within wanting or not wanting to take self-responsibility in self-directing problems and solutions.

I commit myself to living the self-realization and understanding that what is best for all Life is beyond the spitefulness of choosing to regard or disregard Life.

I commit myself to stop being conditional in choosing to regard or disregard Life sometimes.

I commit myself to developing and practically living an unconditional regard for all Life as what is best for all Life.

When and as I see myself daydreaming about possible courses of actions, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the impracticality of day dreaming as like a form of distraction and entertainment within the arena/area of escapism/self-abdication....I realize and understand the difference between looking at things and day dreaming....as I realize and understand the learning process within looking at things...as like acquiring knowledge and information to see and realize how the knowledge and information can be best utilized/exercised within and as the practical living application of what is best for all Life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment