important shit

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Day 556 Human Resourcefulness



"Humans process information with amazing efficiency and often perform better than highly sophisticated machines at tasks such as problem solving and critical thinking"(Halpern, 2003; Kuhn, 1999). See the Link for the entirety of article Here.

If you look at the word resource from the perspective of "an action or strategy that may be adopted in adverse circumstances"....and you know add the word 'Human + Resources'...You get Human actions or strategies that may be adopted in adverse circumstances.

Now look at the following point which is presented from the attached link I introduced earlier in this blog:

"Researchers agree that information processing in sensory memory usually occurs too quickly for people to consciously control what they attend to. Rather, attention allocation and sensory processing are fast and unconscious. Information that is relevant to the task at hand, and information that is familiar and therefore subject to automatic processing, are the most likely types of information to be processed in sensory memory and forwarded to the working memory buffer. Information that is highly relevant may receive some degree of controlled, conscious processing if it is crucial to a task (e.g., attending to salient information such as animals along the road while driving at high speed). However, controlled processing in sensory memory would be likely further to reduce the limited amount of information that can be processed at any given moment."

The point I am bringing attention to is that we have tremendous potential to sort out the adverse circumstances that exist within our shared reality that goes by the name of 'Planet Earth'.

The problem is we have been conditioned within our mind's to focus on information we deem more relevant to our personal self-interest. This is kind of ironic because there is such a cognitive dissonance from and as the self-realization that what is best for the totality of Planet Earth is in fact also best for each and every-one of us Here. Unfortunately due to the designed conditioning of our mind consciousness processing systems, we've become distanced from the facts of our shared physical reality due to the self-created dissonance (bubble) we exist within and as our secret minds so to speak...which are fueled with the focused intent of our individual self-interests which is in no way aligned with the collective betterment and future of our shared reality Here on Planet Earth.

If you look at the point of entertainment within wealthy nations, it is easy to See that there are a multitude of entertainment options available to you. 

It's interesting and unfortunate to see that the more access one has to entertainment opportunities, the more one disregards global problems and global solutions.

We are designed to be automated in our responsiveness. The problem is our responsibilities as what is best for all Life have been abdicated collectively as the Human Species Here.

Our disgraceful behaviour is justified as our nature and that is just the way we/things are.

It's shameful to see/realize/understand how such potential has been disregarded in actually exercising our resourcefulness in solving the problems existent throughout the world. Obviously starting with each of us as individuals here and moving outward and expanding our reach into our immediate environments/communities and continue to expand outward into a bigger and bigger reach until we get/realize/understand the scope of the situation here and can in fact take back our inherent self-responsibility to stand as the directive-principle based solution here as the answer/savior we have been waiting for.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how easy it is to get distracted within the automation of my mind consciousness of programmed information that I have assigned various values to within and as a scale of personal self-interest based upon my initial energetic impressions/reactions I formed to particular bits of information here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I was conditioned and programmed as a mind consciousness system to disregard my potential resourcefulness for the betterment of Planet Earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing out of alignment with my potential capabilities and abilities for exercising self-directive action/responsiveness which is and as the accordance of what is best forLife.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating self-directive potential for creating and expanding awesomeness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how my natural abilities have been suppressed within and as my mind consciousness accepted and allowed programming which is in fact a self-imposed imprisonment of my self-expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I self-imprisoned myself within and as my mind consciousness programming as a result of accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to face myself as the starting point of all fear here within existence and to actually see/realize/understand myself as the solution to everything Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to get caught up within my self-created webs of fear as like some sort of justifiable self-limiting sanction I superimposed against myself within and as the belief in retribution of myself inflicted judgement where I agreed to my own self-destruction. I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how the bigger picture of global reality reflects a mirrored presentation of my history ofacceptances and allowances that were perpetuated in and as individual self-interest as a reflection and abdication of self-responsibility as the realization and understanding that what is best for all Life is what is best for me because I am in fact a presentation of Everything Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that due to the pre-programming nature of our shared reality, that it wasn't in the initial design plans for me to become a self-realized individual that self-exercised access to my inherent full potential capabilities as a creator here. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my Life given creator abilities in and as theimage of physical Life Creation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I juxtaposed and superimposed myself within an internal and external conflict as myself playing various roles as the protagonist and antagonist within and as my Life Story of Internal/External Conflict...while not realizing and understanding myself as the source of fear/conflict/friction within myself. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself forseparating myself from and as my resourcefulness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding what it practically means to live 'Resourcefulness'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the interconnectedness within solving problems and creating solutions...that as in fact I am able identify the problem I am able to practically create the solution because I realize and understand the principle law/starting point of Creation as 'Equality and Oneness'...and obviously within this I am one and equal with the problem and the solution. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having restricted access to myself expression as the solution here. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that I was beingspiteful/shameful against myself as Life here within choosing to restrict myself access to physical self-expressions as the solution/answer/meaning and creation to Life which is the best because I feared taking self-responsibility for my mistakes...as my mistakes were what I accepted and allowed that was less than what is best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as less than what is best for Life. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that what is best for Life has to be like a pyramid structured polaritywhere there is only one part winner and all other parts loser. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the mind consciousness system as the pyramid structured design of self-destruction which I utilized to separate myself into various debts in the pursuit of happiness as a positive energetic experience. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I do not require to exist within a polarity relationship to my mind consciousness system and that by standing one and equal to my mind consciousness system I am able to reconfigure my mind consciousness system into and as what is best for all Life...as I realize and understand how I can in fact practically utilize my mind consciousness system as a practical living functioning information global positioning satellite system which shows to me my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the resourcefulness of my mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding what it means to exist within consciousness but not of consciousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding what it means to exist within this world but not be of this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding what it means to realize and understand myself as practical living physical creator here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to be a practical living physical creator here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for refusing/resisting to accept myself as a practical living physical creator here. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the primary responsibility of a practical living physical creator here is to prevent the creation of that which is less than what is Best for Life.

commit myself to developing and expanding my resourcefulness here.

commit myself to exercising my resourcefulness here.

I commit myself to utilizing my resourcefulness here.

I commit myself making use of the access I have to resources here.

I commit myself to being resourceful in sharing solutions that are awesome/best for all Life Here.

I commit myself to practical physical creation here.

I commit myself to Life Creation.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment