important shit

Sunday 19 January 2014

Day 567 Self-Commitment





So I've been noticing a point that needs self-direction and that is with specific regards to creating self-commitments/self-corrective statements. I see how sometimes I have an urgency to speak or write self-forgiveness on a point as I see and realize this to be a necessary self-responsibility in which I am committed to.

What I am noticing is that sometimes there is resistance within myself to pushing myself commitment/self-corrective statements as diligently and effectively as I push the point of self-forgiveness. Where for instance, I kind of rush through my self-commitment/self-corrective statements. Also what I am noticing is that sometimes my self-commitment/self-corrective statements don't balance effectively with my self-forgiveness...meaning like I just kind of glossed over it and there is room for me to increase my specificity. 

This is a point I see is crucial in understanding the equal and one relationship between self-forgiveness and self-commitment/self-corrective statements...because self-forgiveness opens up the opportunity for change and self-corrective/self-commitment statements are the decisions to enable the change.

This point of awareness emerged from my recent writings of self-forgiveness with regards to the point of self-investigation, where I have written much self-forgiveness and I see here how I have much work to do in following up my opportunities to change with the specific decisions to change within and as the creation of my self-commitment/self-corrective statements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a polarized relationship to exist between the point of self-forgiveness and self-corrective/self-commitment statements.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the equality and oneness within my self-forgiveness and my self-commitment/self-corrective statements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having chosen to allow resistance towards being as effective as possible within my creation of self-commitment/self-corrective statements.

When and as I see myself resisting to write self-corrective/self-commitment statements, I stop and breathe, I make the decision to write self-corrective/self-commitment statements, I realize and understand the practical livingnecessity of following up self-forgiveness with self-corrective/self-commitment statements. I commit myself to an equal and one relationship within and as the process of self-forgiveness and self-corrective/self-commitment statements.

I realize and understand the effective and efficient balance as what is best for all Life within taking the time to align self-forgiveness application with self-corrective application.

I commit myself to the decision to effectively align my self-forgiveness with self-corrective/self-commitment statements.

I realize and understand that neglecting self-corrective/self-commitment statements is a point of abuse because it's a point of weakness in character where you don't walk the whole point into completion...it's like leaving open an excuse/error/mistake which can result in problems latter as a result of neglecting to prevent such scenarios as a result of making the decision to be specific in self-forgiveness and self-corrective applications the firsttime the point is here.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the abuse within neglecting the specificity within self-corrective/self-commitment statements.

I commit myself to harmonious alignment of my self-forgiveness and self-corrective/self-commitment statements. I realize the equality and oneness as the assistance and support complimenting one another.

When and as I see myself neglecting the equality and oneness of self-forgiveness and self corrective/self-commitment applications, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of choosing to gloss over self-corrective/self-commitment statements. I commit myself to meticulous specificity within my self-forgiveness/self-corrective/self-commitment applications. I realize and understand meticulous specificity is key in manifesting Heaven on Earth as what is Best for All Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment