important shit

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Day 575 Positive Voice Tonality Self-Corrections





Continuing from my previous post:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using a positive energetic voice tonality as a point of self-automated defense and coping mechanism.



When and as I see myself reacting with a positive energetic voice tonality as a point of self-automated defense and coping mechanism, I stop and breathe, I ground my sound in physical stability, I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of charging up my voice within and as a higher pitch positive energetic tone, I realize and understand the internal and external abuse within communicating from a starting point of energetic reaction. I commit myself to communicating from the starting point of sound physical stability as the recognition and understanding of Equality and Oneness Here.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to manipulate children by using a positive energetic voice tonality.



When and as I see myself attempting to manipulate someone by using a positive energetic voice tonality, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand I am able to be much more effective in assisting and supporting learning comprehension by speaking/communicating in a lower voice tonality, grounded in physical stability. I realize and understand that I am able to to play with my communication by playing with the range of my sounds and voice tonalities. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of justifying the participation within particular energetic voice tonalities from and as the starting point of reaction/conflict/friction within myself. I realize and understand voicing reaction is in fact a self-suppression of self-expression....where as specifically directing the sound of my tone within communication is in fact a cool point of self-expression as physical sound stability here. I commit myself to play with and as my sound self-expression here. I commit myself to experimenting with my communication. I commit myself to let go of fear within and around communicating. I commit myself to being a sound communicator.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to strain my physical body within reacting to children by speaking to them in a higher pitched positive energetic voice tonality.


When and as I see myself separating myself from children I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of separating myself from and as the equality and oneness with children here. I realize and understand the practical living support within and as the point of "You is me in another Life" I commit myself to seeing and participating within and as the practical living of the statement, "You is me in another Life". I commit myself to removing the separation I have created towards children here. I commit myself to removing the separation I have created towards others hers.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting my effectiveness to communicate with children in a a low grounded physically stable voice tonality.


When and as I see myself mind fucking my effectiveness to communicate with children in a low grounded physically stable voice tonality, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand I am capable and able to do so. I realize and understand I have in fact proven to myself that I am able and capable of doing so. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of creating justified and reasoned doubts within myself as like an excuse to exist within a point of reaction as opposed to standing within and as the living practicality of what is best for Life here. I commit myself to standing in and as the living practicality of what is best for Life here. I commit myself to gracefully step out out of mind fucks when and as I see myself momentarily engaged within a mind fuck. I commit myself to giving myself stability when and as I face moments of temporary instability. I commit myself to the process of self-perfection. I commit myself to/as effective communication.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that people require to be persuaded and influenced with positive energetic voice tonalities.



When and as I see myself believing that I require to influence someone with a positive voice tonality, I stop and breathe, I see and realize that I do not require to encourage energetic friction within and as my communication with fellow beings here. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of trying to forge connections through and as the process of conflict and friction energies within myself where I do not in fact stand one and equal with the being I am communicating. I commit myself to regarding all beings here one and equal. I commit myself to stop looking to persuade and influence people with positive energies. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of influencing myself and others with positive energy. I realize and understand the abuse and disregard for Life within channeling/spewing positive energetic responses within my communication here.




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing people having temper tantrums.



When and as I see myself fearing someone having a temper tantrum, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the practicality within stopping this fear immediately, as I see and realize how fearing someone having a temper tantrum in fact perpetuates inner turmoil within myself and in fact in no way practically supports myself or the other being in which I am communicating with. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of fearing reactionary responses. I commit myself to immediately directing reactionary responses with grace, care and gentleness as I commit myself to becoming a real gentle man who cares for and regards all Life here as a care taker for what is here and what is to come here.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment