important shit

Saturday 7 December 2013

Day 529 Turning the Switch




So, I find myself here in need of a turn around...like I am starring at the misdirection I gave myself as the consequence of having an idea about chasing desire...and well I got to the point of desire...and well things just are not what I planned they would be.

I'm faced with seeing the mistake I made...and correcting my mistake requires me to do a big 180 turn around.

It's funny that I didn't want to see this earlier and had to put myself through the ringer so to speak as like travelling many miles only to realize the point that was available to see without the extensive journey.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how useless it is to project future desires within my mind and to spend my time chasing after the attainment of desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself within seeing a giant mistake that I made.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for considering to spite myself in seeing the giant mistake that I made by thinking and believing well I've already made the mistake...no point in immediately correcting the mistake....what's done is done...and I just got to commit to the course of direction that I am in as a result of the mistake...changing paths/course of direction would not be honorable because I committed myself in this particular direction....even if it was a mistake...I'm committed to my mistake.....WTF...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for committing myself to mistakes that I make...like believing that I must have the integrity and honor to walk within the mistake as like it wasn't a mistake at all like to pretend that things are all good and that regardless of things not being all good I just got to stay the course because I already set the sails and there's no turning back.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance to turning back on a decision I made....as a result of fearing the consequence of turning back.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being reluctant to face  myself within the vulnerability in learning from my mistake and turning back as the prevention mechanism to stop myself from furthering misdirection within and as a mistake.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the dangers of stagnation within and as the process of self realization and self-correction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having desired a form of solace within stagnation as like a believed/pretend form of escapism from responsibilities as like a way to procrastinate on responsibilities....so that I could make believe that everything is accounted for.

When and as I realize I made a mistake, I stop and breathe, I take a moment to look at the mistake I made, I learn from the mistake, I realize and understand the fact that I made a mistake is irrelevant because I learned from my mistake. I realize and understand that crucifying myself within self-judgement is ridiculously absurd and spiteful towards my best interests.

I commit myself to not postpone seeing my mistakes.

I realize and understand the consequence of postponing to see what is here.

I realize and understand the practicality within living at the cutting edge of time.

I realize the point/practicality of living at the cutting edge of time to be a means of preventing stagnation within time.

When and as I see myself resisting to make a turnaround...as like to retrace my steps to correct my miss step, I stop and breathe and I realise and understand that postponing to correct a misstep is reckless because many more missteps...as like travelling within the abyss of misdirection will require further reverse engineering later as the means/method to remedying self-corrections as the consequence of delaying to take immediate action as a being walking at the cutting edge of time here.

I commit myself to seeing the funny here.

I commit myself to stop delaying to see the funny within my acceptances and allowances.

I commit myself learning from my mistakes.

I commit myself to avoid making mistakes by being self-honest within my decisions.

I commit myself to stop judging myself for making mistakes.

I commit myself to turn around and retrace my steps after realizing and understanding that I made a mistake.

I commit myself to self-perfection.

I commit myself to learning/expanding myself every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment