important shit

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Day 523 Food Religion Part 2




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be judgmental about food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for discriminating and limiting the potential support 
I can garner from food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having bad attitudes about the food I put into my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for spiting my body and the food I eat by accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the food I eat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having an elitist attitude about food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the oneness and equality of and as food…as like it is what it is…and that placing labelled judgments about foods without investigating them can in fact be damaging and detrimental to my well being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to believe what other people believe about foods being good or bad without effectively testing the point with my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for limiting my physical body self-expression within eating food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for blaming food on the condition of my physicality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being paranoid about what I eat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring a more athletic physique.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within conflict while eating food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to eat as a point of stress relief.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the practical self support within taking the time to really enjoy my food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being ungrateful for the food I eat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take eating food for granted.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be religious about food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for worry about food being supportive for my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding physical expression within eating food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to zone out within eating food.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself for not realizing and understanding the importance of appreciation within and as the food I eat as like a point of gratefulness/gratitude.

To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment