important shit

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Day 528 Food Religion Self-Corrections

I commit myself to taking the time to practically test many different foods out and see what works best for me.

I commit myself to not create beliefs about foods being good or bad for me without doing a thorough investigation.

I commit myself to enjoy food preparation and consumption.

I commit myself to eat as a point of physical body support.

I commit myself to stop eating from a starting point of emotion.

When and as I see myself judging and future projecting what I think the experience will be like of me eating a particular food/meal, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that it is not necessary nor practical for me to make believe perceptions of how I will experience food prior to eating the food.

I commit myself to stop having a self-righteous attitude about food/nutrition/healthy eating.

When and as I see myself doubting a decision to try something, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand doubt to be a point of uncertainty as like specifically fearing the uncertainty of a moment as like what could manifest as the consequence, I face embrace and face the uncertainty of the moment and I walk/stand within and as the decision with self-trust. I realize and understand that if I learn that I made a mistake, that I can prevent the mistake happening in the future by making a better decision...as like a decision that aligns with a result that is best. I realize and understand that I am in the process of figuring out what are the best decisions in every moment, and therefore it is ludicrous for myself to be judgmental of the realization and awareness when and as I see that I learned from a mistake and in the future would not make the same decision as I had previously made.

I commit myself to learning from my mistakes.

I commit myself to experimenting.

When and as I see myself having backchat about a particular food or meal, I stop and breathe, I look and find the earliest memories within myself as the origins that has perpetuated this line of thinking within myself,...I investigate memories and forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating particular energetic charges upon the memories. I realize and understand how I have been influenced by the specific memory impression I created.

When and as I see myself worrying/fearing to get fat from eating, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that having and holding onto thoughts like this is what is really fattening because it's like useless extra weight that weighs upon me as like a form of self-judgement/stress/fear/worry/strain that is in no way supportive to me being here. I commit myself to finding the origins to such thinking processes and forgiving myself to release myself from carrying around dead weight as like stress/strain/fear/worry/emotional memories that are based in and as separation as a result of being absent from and as self-realization and seeing the whole picture here.

I commit myself to stop taxing/weighing myself down with useless thoughts.

I commit myself to stop using food as like a drug,,,as like a temporary escape from reality.

I commit myself to stop rushing the food that I eat.

I commit myself to take my time and be aware of the food that I am eating.

When and as I see myself desiring to eat my meal as fast as possible, I stop and breathe, I realise the neglect within rushing to eat my food...like fearing that I need more food...and that If i don't eat my food fast enough, I wont be able to get more food.

I commit myself to stop judging how much food I will need before I begin eating.

I commit myself to think that I must eat all the food that I prepared regardless if I am really hungry or not.

I commit myself to stop believing that I always need to eat big meals.

I commit myself to stop perpetuating the belief that when I go out to eat I should get the biggest meals possible because a bigger meal is often times of more value than getting a smaller meal.







No comments:

Post a Comment