important shit

Saturday 28 December 2013

Day 545 Stupid Conditioning Corrections



Continuing from Previous Blogs Stupid Conditioning Part 1 and Part 2


I commit myself to living passion and compassion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become stressed within situations where things do not work out according to my plan and or expectations.

I commit myself to adapting my plans from the starting point of practicality when and as my plans do not manifest as expected.

I commit myself to flexibility within achieving my goals and exercising my action plans.

When and as I see myself becoming frustrated/agitated...even a little bit, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the impracticality of allowing myself to dwell and wallow within despair.

I commit myself to stop dwelling and wallowing within despair.

I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of dwelling and and wallowing within despair.

When and as I see myself reacting to someone's learning ability, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of reacting to someone's learning ability. I realize and understand reacting to someone's learning ability is like choosing to suppress self-awareness and my natural learning ability.

I commit myself to supporting the natural learning ability.

I commit myself to encouraging the natural learning ability.

I commit myself to patience and self-trust within and as the natural learning ability.

I realize and understand that within the natural learning ability everyone eventually gets to the same point of understanding/realization.

When and as I see myself neglecting a duty of care for myself/others, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the self-integrity and self-responsibility within and as the 'duty of care' as what is best for all Life as the epitome of Oneness and Equality. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of negating self-responsibility within and as my duty of care. I realize and understand myself as the epitome of and as duty of care. I realize and understand my standing commitment here as principled living duty of care. I see and realize our duty of care within and as self-honest investigation as the best self-responsible solutions. I realize and understand self-responsible solutions prevent the perpetuation of most unfortunate consequence. I commit myself to prevention as the best cure. I commit myself to moving myself expression here within and as the starting point of 'duty of care'

When and as I see I am accepting and allowing difficult in living patience as a word of assistance and support within myself, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that I am accepting and allowing a discrepancy to exist within myself in relationship to the word "patience". I direct myself to clarify my relationship agreement within and as "patience" as like the payment/gift in enabling myself to see with clarity the common sense obviousness of what is best...as I realize and understand what is best for Life come from within and as the self-honesty of patience, as like taking the time to see for real so that I in fact can realize what is here to see and can direct my actions from and as the starting point solution of what is best for Life, as I realize and understand that I first gift myself the gift of patience and in that first gifting myself the gift of patience/self-real-seeing...I enable myself to give real support because I have taken the time to make sure I have what is best to give and share as the supported living solution here. I realize and understand myself as the living assisted and supported solution. I realize and understand I have the patience to receive the gift of Life as I am committed to laboring myself here, in and as physical reality. I commit myself to the patience in birthing myself as Life.

When and as I see myself reflecting on baggage that I have harbored within myself such as disappointment/regret, I take this moment and opportunity to release myself from my own self inflicted bondage into suffering and internal damnation, I realize and understand when I am triggered by an external event within my reality that opens up a point of self-reflection in seeing my past history...I direct myself in giving myself a new way forward, by circumventing the continuation of a past historical pattern that does not best serve all Life here. I realize and understand my ability to create a new path for myself as all Life here that is a presentation of what is best for all Life. I realize and understand the point of practical living individual self-expression within the birthing process of Life born from and as the physical. I realize that it is the principles that are important within creating a new path as a solution/remedy to circumvent old history from continuing to repeat itself.

I commit myself to releasing/letting go of all the dead weight I have dragged around within myself.

I commit myself to stop burdening myself with the extra weight of unresolved conflict within myself.

I commit myself stress free living as the self-realization and commitment to facing and releasing all problems that exist within myself.

I commit myself to becoming problem free as a self sustaining solution that constantly and consistently works to maintain excellence/perfection/magnificence.

I commit myself to embracing excellence/perfection/magnificence.

I commit myself to realizing and understanding the humbleness within and as the excellence/perfection/magnificence of self.

I commit myself to solutions that are best for all Life.

I commit myself to stop choosing to be spiteful.

I commit myself to standing as example of the decision to let go of the freedom to be spiteful.

I commit myself to deprogramming stupidity from within myself.

I commit myself to programming that which is best for all Life.

I commit myself to Oneness and Equality as the initial starting point program from which All Life programs can be born and scripted as the written scripture which is all ways best for Life.

I realize and understand the process of re-structuring the law of my being within and as the rudiments of Life Being Oneness and Equality.

When and as I see myself blaming a student, I stop and face my mistake as a teacher as I realize and understand the shame in blaming a student for their learning inability. I realize and understand the self-responsibility in and as the physical standing as a world teacher to be held in and as accordance to the principle of Life Being Equality and Oneness. I realize and understand blame is lame...and that within blame there is a point of opportunity to correct a misfortune and therefor in turn, turning the missed fortune into and as a fortune as the practical physical living example and solution of the impossible becoming possible through and as the self-determination of my will being the way which is the growth and expansion of that which is always best for all Life here as the consistent and constant sharing/givings/offerings that are all ways best for Life.

I commit myself to standing within and without Life and Death.

I commit myself to preventing stupidity.

I commit myself to standing as the best education possible.

I commit myself to dedicating myself to education as that which is best for all Life.

I commit myself to Life Education.

I commit myself to preventing misfortune within education.

I commit myself to giving the best education.

When and as I see myself suppressing the giving of the best education possible, I realize and understand the point of oneness and equality here as the principle Life living law of existence and within this I see and realize how I was choosing to not receive the best education possible..and within this moment of clarity...I give myself the answer as the lesson learned from my mistake and therefore take myself direction inward and outward as the onward playing presentation of and as the practical living Life Simplicity Physical Solution Here.

I commit myself to playing and presenting the Practical Living Life Simplicity Physical Solution Here.

I commit myself to standing as a Teacher/Instructor/Educator/Teammate/Peer/Common Man, playing and presenting the Life Simplicity within and as the Practical Living Physical Solution Here.

I commit myself to move beyond good intentions and desires that perpetuate self-interest indulgences that are out of alignment of what is best for All Life Here.

I commit myself to aligning myself Here as what is all ways best for/as Life Here.

I commit myself to stop sabotaging creation within and as the pursuit of happiness/good intentions.

I commit myself to self-responsibility within and as direct-response-abled-first-aid....as the care and attention I wish to receive. I realize and understand the practical within the statement, "be careful what You wish for"

No comments:

Post a Comment