important shit

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Day 537 Shame




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to always see my shame so that I can immediately change and correct myself to that which is in alignment with and as what is always best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing I was strengthening myself within regarding shame as a I sign of weakness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how transcendence as real physical change is only possible through embracing shame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deliberately deflecting away from the self-reflection and self-investigation into and as my shame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating the character persona of shamelessness as like an ego facade to present the illusion that I am powerful.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to disregard the scope of shameful atrocities within our shared reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hiding from the shame that exists within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for distracting myself from thoroughly investigating the shame that exists within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being aware of shame that exists within myself and not immediately taking action within myself to be bring about solutions that are best for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having believed it to be cool to do things that are shameful within the belief/delusion that I do not care about shame and or interested in reflecting upon my actions as being shameful.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using justification to validate the avoidance of seeing and realizing the shame that exists within my acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for just not wanting to not be burdened within shame...and within this believing that if I just ignore and disregard shame that I could create a safe heaven for myself to be free from shame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be petrified of the shame that exists within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating behaviour mannerisms as various forms of defense mechanisms to keep me from facing the extent of shame that exists within myself and making absolute changes that are best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to convince myself that I can make real changes that are best for Life without facing the point of shame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being extremely self-righteous in believing and justifying my shameful actions/acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using blame as a tactic to cover up and avoid the self-responsibility in facing my shame for real.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how shameful it has been for me to avoid accountability and responsibility as much as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for for not realizing and understanding how shameful judgement is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how shameful it is to gossip about others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how shameful it is to not actively work on solutions that are best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how shameful it is to distract myself from prioritizing my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how shameful it is to choose to be burdened by the resistance to change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how shameful it is to exist within reactions as emotion and feeling energy that just happens as a result of past consequences perpetuating/compounding/time-looping.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the practicality of using shame as a tool to facilitate real change...by self-honestly investigating the extensive nature of shame within existence/myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for glorifying shameful acts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for manipulating shameful acts in ways that are glorified and validated by others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within shameful acts for the attention and validation of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting angry and upset with myself and others when shame is looked at and discussed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being uncomfortable in discussing/acknowledging my shame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing shame to be a lack of self-confidence....and within this I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding that self-confidence is required in order to see with real eyes our accepted and allowed shame.



No comments:

Post a Comment