important shit

Saturday 14 December 2013

Day 535 Why Do I Resist Things? Part 2



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to confuse myself within accepted and allowed conflict towards self-responsibilities and social activities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself within social activities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making the taking of self-responsibility to be a difficult task.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to make self-responsibility a difficult decision.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for delaying self-responsibility out of fear of being specific, precise and direct within every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to move myself out of an energetic funk as like wanting to remain within an energetic experience of lethargic laziness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced and controlled by a heaviness energetic experience within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself within moving myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing not having enough free time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified inaction on account that I am feeling lazy and lethargic.

When and as I see myself resisting to do things because I am experiencing a heaviness energy within myself, like laziness and lethargy, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that I am capable and able to move beyond such self imposed limitations/restraints. I direct myself to move into the point that I had resistance towards moving into. I do not accept and allow myself to be controlled and regulated by a heaviness energetic experience within myself.

When and as I see myself judging my decisions with how I have allotted my time, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of belittling myself with self-judgment. I realize and understand that it is not practical for me to place and hold judgements against myself.

I commit myself to stop victimizing myself within self-judgment.

I commit myself to realizing and understanding that I am not limited to how I am experiencing myself within a moment.

I commit myself to trust myself within removing resistance from within myself.

I commit myself to trust myself within making decisions about whether to socialize or whether to spend time by myself.

I commit myself to balancing my private alone time and my public social time.

I commit myself to stop making self-responsible decisions difficult.

I commit myself to stop judging and comparing myself to my peers.

When and as I see myself judging and comparing myself to my peers, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand the separation within self-judgment, I realize and understand that there is no practical reason for me to judge and compare myself to my peers. I realize judging and comparing myself to my peers breeds separation and I am interested in removing accepted and allowed separation within myself.

I commit myself to purify my existence by removing accepted and allowed separation that exists within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand that resisting things is a result of accepting and allowing fear to regulate/dictate/control the functionality of myself. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of limiting myself within choosing to accept and allow myself to be regulated, controlled, and dictated by fear within myself.

I commit myself to assessing myself within self-honesty to see if I am being influenced by fear energies within myself.

When and as I see myself being influenced in my decision making by fear, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand how fear exists as the acceptance and allowance of resistance to change/self-direction and that it is myself responsibility to release myself from the shackles of fear that I created as programmed self imposed limitations.

I commit myself to transcending fear restraints.

I commit myself to facing my fears with self-honesty and self trust.

I commit myself to stop trying to avoid fear.

I commit myself to stop trying to escape fear.

I commit myself to look for points of fear within myself as a practical way to see and realize how I am able to expand my abilities here within facing my fears and transcending them

I commit myself to transcending programmed fears.

I commit myself to walking through fears/resistance in physical reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment