important shit

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Day 527 Decision Making Self-Forgiveness


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my potential within decision making that does not best assist and support myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying decisions because of holding onto self doubt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my self-responsibility within decision making...and within this realizing and understanding that there are so many moments of decision making within a single day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise myself within decision making to appease people around me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the consequences within allowing myself to compromise my best interests within decision making.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to speak up and make my decisions within a group dynamic where I express myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to offend others within making decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing conflict with others within making decisions to best support myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having made the decision to resist making decisions when my decision may result in conflict with others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making the decision to suppress myself within decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to making decisions for myself and just move along in agreement with the decisions others are making.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lack self-direction within decisions to best support myself as oneness and equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having made the decision to want as little responsibility as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of which I am able to express myself within taking self-responsibility for myself in making lots of decisions daily.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to be patient within making decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for prolonging decisions and commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for procrastinating on the point of decision making.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for taking offense/defense to conflict that is presented towards my decisions.

When and as I see myself resisting to make a decision, I realize and understand that resistance is a decision and that I can make the decision to stop accepting and allowing resistance, because resistance is really valid...it's a mind fuck. I realize and understand my ability to be creative in self-expression through making decisions from the starting point of putting myself first to see how I am able to best support and assist myself....because I realize and understand that I cannot effectively assist and support anyone else effectively if I do not make decisions to assist and support myself first.

I commit myself to make decisions from the starting point of putting myself first.

I commit myself to stop procrastinating on decisions.

I commit myself to realize and understand practical living exists within making decisions.

I commit myself to expressing myself through understanding and realizing what it means to be practically living here as what is best for myself as all Life.

I commit myself to stop accepting and allowing self doubt within myself.

When and as I see myself fearing to make a decsion and or fearing conflict within making a particular decision, I realize the ridiculousness in suppressing myself by fearing conflict...I realize and understand how I am able to direct/deal with conflict as like the means to conflict resolution by not accepting and allowing myself to fear conflict.

I commit myself to resolving conflict within myself.

I commit myself to stop procrastinating on decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment