important shit

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Day 542 Planet Time Share



If you look at earth as Everyone's home here....we have a great big Time Share. Like everyone here existing within and as a Time Sharing. Like how things are done are within physical space and Time. Now the question is...why is it that our time is not talked about? Like why is it that most unfortunate times are allowed to exist? I mean were all here together making up the rules and regulations for our Planet Time Share. It seems so obvious that it is our due diligence and personal self-responsibility to make sure we are effective with our Time Sharing. Obviously there is much improvement required with regards to our Time Sharing. If you look at and regard Life, the purpose is obviously about providing the greatest service....as that which is best for Life. Life service....at Your Service...how can I help You...You help and I help You...and together we exist in agreement of Life assistance and support. How Awesome is this? This is the most awesomeness...the realization and understanding of Life Service Assistance and Support. Isn't this what the self-responsibility of a Creator is. To Create that which is Great?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating myself responsibility here as my due diligence to provide the best Life support and assistance I am capable of.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the concept of Planet Time Share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become separated and confused within space and Time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing my ability to give as I would like to receive in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my giving capabilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating giving and receiving.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a disconnect to exist within giving and receiving.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the importance and dependency required for what is best for all Life on and in Planet Time Share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my real estate of being on and in Planet Time Share within every moment of myself Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing and neglecting my real estate self-responsibilities here as the living maintenance assistance and support required for providing the best Life services Possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding all inhabitants of Our Planet Time Share. I realize and understand the interconnectedness of all inhabitants of Planet Time Share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting caught in thought webs of confusion as manifested cognitive dissonance on and in planet time share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for misplacing myself trust, self-confidence, self-integrity, self-honesty, self-esteem, self-regard, self-love,......I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for misplacing physical dimensions of myself here. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for forgetting about the totality of myself. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for misplacing myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding the questions required answering as to enabling myself to see and realize the totality of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being impatient with the labor required to physically create that which is great on and in and throughout Planet Time Share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating that which is less than great on Planet Time Share here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for planting seeds/words that are less than what is the best support and sustenance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for planting/speaking words without sustenance/substance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself causing havoc to our Planet Time Share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting my capabilities as a care take and custodian of Our Planet Time Share. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating my self-responsibilities as a care taking custodian and guardian of our Planet Time Share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify and perpetuate moments of greed on our Planet Time Share. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing moments of weakness to exist within Our Planet Time Share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose to be influenced by weakness of character personalities on and in and throughout Our Planet Time Share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing in moments to neglect giving myself the strength of Character to stand unconditionally as constant consistent unwavering physical stability as the Best Life Support and Assistance Always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having dismissed and disregarded myself as One and Equal within and without Our Planet Time Share.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to question the greatness potential of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not fully equalizing myself within greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the self-responsibility that comes with and as greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disservice myself as Life through fearing to exist within and as the responsibilities that come with and as the embodiment of greatness...as that being that which is always Best for All Life....as like the living realization of Equality and Oneness.

I commit myself to greatness.

I commit myself to questioning greatness.

I commit myself to returning to the great nest where all things great are born.

I commit myself to birthing myself as Life Living Greatness...as the realization and understanding of the magnificent perfection of Equality and Oneness.

I commit myself to removing all fear as the temporary road blocks to servicing and enabling greatness.

I commit myself to Planet Time Share as that which is always the best planet time sharing.

I commit myself to Life Giving Greatness.

I commit myself to turning weakness into strength.

When and as I see myself resisting to share my time in ways that are best for Life, I stop and breathe, I realize my practical living self-responsibility in caring to share. I direct myself to share that which I resist sharing. I commit myself to sharing. 

When and as I see myself speaking from a point of superiority/inferiority, I stop and breathe and I realize and understand the self-responsibility within planting/speaking words from and as the starting point of equality and oneness. I direct myself to speaking from within and as the starting point of oneness and equality.








No comments:

Post a Comment