important shit

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Day 548 Relationship Drama




I've been reflecting upon the point of relationship drama. I don't really have much if any drama in my life these days. I've come to realize and understand the practical living solution for resolving any issues of drama that come up within myself as the tool and application of self-forgiveness. I am committed to living self-forgiveness as who and how and why I am here. Self-forgiveness is perhaps the greatest gift I have been bestowed within and as. I've had extensive situations of drama within myself within past relationship particpations. What I've come to realize and understand about such particpations as acceptances and allowances is none of it was in fact real. Drama is fiction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created extensive amounts of drama within myself...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that I was creating make belief within myself as like a juxtaposition posed prose of absurd ridiculousness as like super imposing an illusionary perspective reality upon myself within and as the veils of mind consciousness energetic distortion as a plethora of feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not realized and understood how I created and formed my mind consciousness system as like a perpetuating ongoing drama based upon and within and as myreactions to external reality. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I was born into this world within an induced stupor where I would regard everything to be separate from myself as like being blinded from the actuality of my images and likeness within and as complete total self-reflection.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how addicted I became to inducing myself within a stupor as like make believing and perpetuating the delusion of drama/conflict/friction/separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the shame within choosing to create a make belief reality where I am in a perpetuating state of delusion as like the self-manipulated induced stupor of perpetuating my own self-hypnosis of fiction/drama.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the profound simplicity in utilizing the tool of self-forgiveness as the practical means necessary to self-correcting and self-gifting/giving myself clarity within and as the self-realization of myself here within and as everything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I conditioned myself to separate myself here from everything. I realize and understand the process journey to Life as like bringing myself all together here as life as like piecing myself back together. I commit myself to moving through the self-imposed restraints and conditions I bestowed upon myself as the words I accepted and allowed myself to speak and think as the ink that stained me within and as the consequences of physical traumatic abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the shame within victimizing myself and all Life within and as the accepted and allowed perpetuated stupor I induced and encouraged as energetic reactions to external reality. I realize and understand how the design of humanity has been a shame as like being born into bondage as like energy resource consuming ridiculous absurdity. I realize and understand my decision to purify the law of my being here as Equality and Oneness.

I realize and understand that to continue to play out the time looping of my mind as a perpetual motion energy charging and enhancing physical Life consuming abuse/abuser is ridiculously absurd and bizarre. I commit myself to restoring self-dignity and self-integrity as a result of the labored digging up the buried design flaws within myself, and integrating physical structured Life support as what is always best for Life as the realization and understanding of Oneness and Equality.

I commit myself to sort through every point of drama/fiction/friction/conflict that comes up within my mind as I realize and understand this is the practical living way for me to insure the prevention of continuous cycles of abuse within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the shame within perpetuating and inducing and glorifying continuous cycles of abuse within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thought before that I can just understand something within my mind and than that's it the correction has been made and I am changed. I realize and understand the extensive self-discipline and meticulous specificity required in laboring practical living change as the remediation of and as self-corrections for each and every accepted and allowed inaction within myself. I commit myself to the remediation process as I see and realize this is how the self-purification process works as a gifting/giving myself the opportunity to stand here as Life manifested/birthed in and as physical living reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having played so many deceptive games with myself as like running confusion and distortion programs within my mind as like operating within layers and layers of built up energy accumulation and like the cycling spirals built up and layered upon each other as like my self-created labyrinth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating and perpetuating drama/fiction/conflict/friction/shame/despair/cowardice within myself as a result of denying the extent of what it means to stand within and as the humbleness of taking self-responsibility for physical reality as a being that is determined to clean up the mess as the false messages that I participated within and contributed to and passively accepted and actively encouraged and distracted myself from taking ownership for the extent of the evil heinous atrocities that exist here within and as our shared reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how self-responsibility is one thing that cannot stand the testaments of time within and as stimulation. I realize and understand how self-responsibility can be temporarily stimulated within oneself as like a bridge/crutch of support and assistance well one garners the self-direction and stamina to stand without the energetic impulsiveness of fear as like the roots of energetic manipulation that induce that extent of human harm and disregard for one another. I realize and understand committing to what is best for all Life is beyond any form of stimulation as it requires real physical labored movement/action that cannot be faked. I realize and understand how nothing would is required to be done within and as make belief reality as like to remain within a self-induced stupor of energetic reaction as the physical depleting life resource. I commit myself to preventing self-destruction. I commit myself to Life construction as the best self-construction as the self-realization and understanding of the process of self-forgiveness and self-correction as the required standing within understanding of Oneness and Equality being the starting point of Creation.

I commit myself to stand within and as all of existence here as the commitment to and as the manifestation of Heaven on Earth as that which is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing the sadness that exists within and as a result of reflecting upon my images and likeness as the internal and external horror stories of and as our reality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making believe that the horror that exists within physical reality is not really real because of the belief that life is all about the here after. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a mystery and therefore being lost from life as a result of not realizing and understanding myself as the missed tree of life...as the consequence of not accounting for the Equality and Oneness of Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understand myself as the missed tree of life as the perpetuating mystery searching for meaning within knowledge and information that I could just believe as myself proclaimed justification framed reality.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment