important shit

Saturday 7 December 2013

Day 530 Jumping to Conclusions





So I notice how sometimes I have a tendency to want to jump to conclusions and want things to transpire/manifest within a particular way immediately. Within this I see and realize how when I exist within my mind thinking about things and judging things, that I am not in alignment with how things move in physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for jumping to conclusions within my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how easy it has been for me to jump to conclusions within my mind based on a particular feeling/emotion reaction within a split second.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being spiteful towards myself and all Life within jumping to conclusions about things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to rush understanding/insight/self-direction within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the patience required to stop flying within the mind of energetic reaction and remain here within and as the slow moving physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to jump to conclusions about things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for self-sabotaging myself within believing that by reaching conclusions about things quickly, I am giving myself an added sense of clarity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have tampered with my clarity in moments where I desire to jump to conclusions as like a way to force some immediate action.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the decision to exist within a reaction as the consequence of desiring to jump to conclusions and rush into some form of immediate action.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for seeking out self-responsibility within jumping to conclusions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing self-responsibility to exist within jumping into conclusions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have compromised self-responsibility within jumping to conclusions about things without taking the time to thoroughly investigate the point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring quick answers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for quickly creating reasoned justifications within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how quickly created reasons/justifications are a way of perpetuating the acceptance and allowance of fear within myself.  I realize and understand that this is an abdication of self-responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for stressing my physicality within jumping to conclusions about things within my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of jumping to conclusions and rushing around within the believed self-responsibility of jumping into action...while not realizing and understand the point of rushing/jumping to conclusions as a point of accepted and allowed reaction within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for jumping to conclusions out of fear of making a mistake within testing out a point and doing a thorough investigation on all the variables within and as a point of questioning.

When and as I see myself jumping to a conclusion about a particular situation....I stop and breathe, I bring my hands/palms together as a point of  support within touching/grounding myself within physical reality...I realize and understand the stress/tension within rushing/jumping to a conclusion about something....i realize and understand how rushing/jumping to a conclusion is the result of accepting and allowing myself to exist within fear of the future.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing within and as fear of the future as like the fear of existing within and as the consequence of a mistake,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have created unfortunate mistakes for myself as the consequence of accepting and allowing myself for fearing to make mistakes and jumping to conclusions about particular moments/situations/things.

I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of jumping to conclusions.

I commit myself to stop jumping to conclusions without investigating all the parameters/variables that I see and realize I am able to investigate.

I commit myself to slowing down within my mind.

I commit myself to harmonizing my mind with physicality as slow moving stability and support.

I commit myself to stop rushing to conclusions within having a reaction within a split second.

I commit myself to the self-honesty within daring to face the mistakes of accepting and allowing reactions within a split second of practical living here.

I commit myself to being patient in coming to conclusions about things.

I commit myself to being patient with the time required to develop particular interests/areas/things/creations within physical reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment