important shit

Monday 23 December 2013

Day 541 Christmas Elite




In my last post a few points came to surface where I see that I have had the attitude of a super elitist. I made point of things like"I don't want to be vacationing when everyone else is vacationing"...thinking about over crowding within doing activities like skiing or snowboarding for example. Looking further into the point I questioned the point...and see the fun in sharing holidays with lots of other people...well basically sharing time in general with lots of others is cool...it doesn't have to be holidays/vacation...just sharing time together is cool. The point comes up like attention, attention this is the situation here on earth,,,All Life Time is shared here together. I mean WOW. We are all sharing this lifetime here on earth together.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the significance of sharing a Life Time with All Life Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the fact that all Life Time is shared.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to share my Life Time in Service of what is Best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the interconnectedness of Life Time here on Earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be selfish with my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking and believing that my time is separate from your time and that this is no real interconnectedness within all our Life Time here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being reluctant to share my Life Time here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for treating my Life Time as like mine and deliberately focusing on my self-interests with my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my Life Time responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for harboring a super elitist attitude of believing I deserve more free time than others and that I should just be grateful and happy that I have more free time than others within our shared reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging how people spend their Life Time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being angry at how I have spent my Life Time thus far.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my Life Time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being ashamed of my Life Time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hiding from the shame in my Life Time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to face the Shame within my Life Time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that if I do not face every point of shame within my Life Time then I cannot in fact change for real in this Life Time.

I commit myself to face the shame in my Life Time.
I commit myself to change for Real in this Life Time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that time is mine within and as my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to work overtime to make the changes required for what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing time within focusing and desiring participation within self-interested pursuits.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to keep attention upon self interested pursuits of happiness and at the same time hope and wish that the labor required to manifest heaven on earth can just be magically done/completed like some sort of instant gratification.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how when I blame the super elite for not doing enough I am really blaming myself for not doing enough to make myself in and as the world a better place.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do less than enough to make myself and the world that which is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as less than what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking of myself as better than the best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be in conflict/friction with what is best for all Life Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the shame within deflecting responsibility and accountability for what is best for all Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for half assing Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for beating myself up within facing the brutality I have accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for brutally abusing Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to think that I played no role in contributing to the brutal abuse here on Earth.

When and as I see myself disregarding the preciousness of time, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand that every moment of time counts within the accumulation of moments of time to see what is accepted and allowed within time. I realize the practicality in living the principle of what is best for all Life. I realize my self-responsibility in committing this Life Time to what is Best for All Life Time.

When and as I see myself blaming the super elite, I stop and breathe, I realize and understand this is the point of superiority I have accepted and allowed to exist within my ego frame of mind. I commit myself to stop suppressing my ability to see with real eyes what is here as Life.  I commit myself to dedicating my Life Time to what is best for all Life.

I commit myself to Life.

When and as I see myself resisting to work overtime for what is best for all Life, I stop and breathe, I commit myself to working overtime as what is best for all Life. I commit myself to working in service of what is best for all Life.

I commit myself to servicing Life assistance and support.

I commit myself to stop distracting myself from servicing Life assistance and support.

I commit myself to accepting and allowing myself to exist as what is best for all Life.

I commit myself to doing what is best for all Life.

When and as I see myself focusing my attention upon self interested activities, I stop and breathe, I make sure I am not distracting myself from any point of practical living assistance and support. I commit myself to aligning myself in and as the interests of what is best for all Life. I commit myself to stop separating myself from the best interests of all Life Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment