important shit

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Day 524 Food Religion Part 3


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for making decisions as what I want to eat based upon asking myself what I would like to eat...like what I feel like eating and then going for it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for going for it in moments where I ask myself specific questions and I get specific answers/solutions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for second guessing my decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that it is necessary for me to be constantly 2nd guessing myself as a means to making sure that my decisions are the best decisions made.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear making bad decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to miss out on making a better decision.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my relationship with food and specifically the decision making process reflects all other area/relationships in my Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how my acceptances and allowances within and towards particular relationships can carryover and influence myself within other and or new relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being indecisive within relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being indecisive within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the consequences so much of making a wrong decision that I did not realize and understand the consequences of indecision.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the procrastination/fear/paranoia attached to indecision.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the point of fear of commitment within the decision making process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to make a bad promise to myself as like a promise I can't keep...or a promise I shouldn't keep.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to change promises and or commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling like a failure and a disgrace if I need to re-align a commitment/decision/promise.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect no major mistakes within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to trust myself to go for it within and as making decisions based on the simple practicality of asking myself what I would like to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a hard time towards putting myself first within making decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that decisions that are best for all Life must be some sort of compromise between putting myself first and putting all of life first.....and within this I see and realize how I separated myself from and as all of Life within and as my perception of how the decision making process works as like making decisions seemingly so difficult as a result of accepting and allowing myself to be in conflict with all of Life....as like myself existing separate from all of Life.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deciding to separate myself from and as all of Life within and as my decision making process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to give myself a hard time within and as the decision making process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to the point of seeing and realizing how realizing how I have chosen to give myself a hard time within and as the decision making process.  I realize and understand the ridiculous absurdity of such actions.   I realize and understand that as I stop trying to choose what to do...that I am actually in fact able to decide what to do as I realize and understand the starting point of decision making is the removal of sides as like different points of view and perspectives in conflict with one another as like this side of the line or this side of the line....when the decision is in fact the whole point as like all the perspectives, angles around a point and therefore a decision is like a a point of enabling oneself to see the variables within a point and making a decision based upon seeing the various variables within a point.




No comments:

Post a Comment