important shit

Thursday 31 January 2013

Day 241 Daily Game Plan






I realize the assistance and support within having a daily game plan...as like a schedule of how the day will play out with regards to making time to complete specific tasks.

Even though I realize the effectivness of establishing a game plan to play out the day/night with...I've often neglected giving myself the gift of having a  specific game plan.  As consequence of neglecting a game plan...i've noticed how some days I am not nearly as effective as I am capable of being...and it's like when I dont have a specific written out game plan...I'm more likely to get distracted from points I want to accomplish....because when I don't have specific planning...I often would find it easy to adjust self responsibilities and make room for distraction/enetertainment/preoccupations.  It's like when I establish a game plan for myself I take myself more seriously...like sticking to my words so to speak...where when I don't have any specific game plan I find myself moving on trains of thought...which consequently results in me accomplishing less than I am capable of accomplishing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to slack off on establishing daily game plans the night before as to how I am going to utilize my time the following day the most effectively and supportively as assisting myself to live to my best potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for squandering moments in time as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to be distracted within mind/reaction participations.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that I only have so many minutes here in a day...and if I disregard even a few minutes....that's being wasteful of my resourcefulness here as a contribution to Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I got infinite time to fuck around and that I always have more than enough time to take care of personal responsibilities and that I don't need to be too serious about my day to day living effectiveness with regards to making sure I always maximize myself to the best of my abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the gift of time as the opportunity for limitless possibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get myself into situations where I am trying to play catch up with time as like I'm behind in my time line as deadlines...and now Im scrambling in time to make it in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding Life best interests as pushing myself to the best of my abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I give myself more enjoyable free time...when my free time is given to me as like a reward for having completed specific obligations...I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be inconsistent with timing discipline as like a matter of punctuality and reliability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sacrifice punctuality and reliability in favour of self interest indulgence as me as ego type pattern behaviour play outs where I disregard everyone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise the self responsibility in utilizing the gift of time as limmitless opportunities to the best of my capabilities.

I commit myself to becoming much much more effective with my time management skills as like maximizing my efficiency and effectiveness on a daily basis.

I commit myself to take Life seriously from the perspective that Life is of the highest value as all creation here stems from the starting point of equality and oneness

I commit myself to gift myself with daily game plans for day and nigh time effectivness in facilitating  myself with maximum self enjoyment, satisfaction, well being, expansion, learning support, sharing, caring, nourishment here as self mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment