important shit

Sunday 3 February 2013

Day 242 Always Be Networking




Ok, so I agreed to come to a friend of a friends cottage for the weekend so that we could do skiing on the weekend and I had placed some initial self-judgements and expectations on the type of people I would be meeting…as like some self-doubt of the awesomeness of the individuals I would be meeting that I previously did not know. Doing so is ridiculous absurdity….a mind fuck to be avoided.

So even though I mind fucked myself a bit I realized the ridiculous of what I was doing and allowed myself to get to know the individuals that I didn’t previously know…and wow, ya, awesomeness is the result. I’ve learned lots of cool stuff already. I’ve made cool connections with people here that will assist and support me in various ways.

So,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create expectations as self-judgements and self-doubts about people I haven’t allowed myself to get to know.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of creating expectations from within and as a starting point of limitations as polarity fractioned conflict as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to place myself above others as like better than others.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding that I am responsible for self-induced mind fucks as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to exist within polarity fractioned conflict with other human beings.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding myself responsibility equalize my relationship here with all human beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the fact that any reactions within myself about other human beings reflects my inner acceptances and allowances that are consequently being shown to me externally.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the common sense simplicity of how I physically see is a result of what I accept and allow myself to see within myself.

I realise and understand self-intimacy as into me I see and that as I see into me I see you is me as I realize myself as existence here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the gifts as giving and receiving as networking as sharing, establishing and strengthening connections/relationships/agreements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the awesomeness of networking as a means of great self-support

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding networking as a give and take relationship based in and as the principle of equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to have sabotaged networking opportunities as consequence of self-righteous superiority as a result of accepted and allowed suppressed inferiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore Life as perfect harmony as networking relationships.

I am grateful for and as networking relationships.

I am grateful for physicality as a series of networking relationship agreements in perfect unison.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to mind fuck myself by creating self-judgement expectations based in and as self-doubt, I stop and breathe and I take a moment to realize the absurd ridiculousness of my participations and I take another moment to laugh/giggle/smile/chuckle at myself as a joke as consequence of my ridiculous acceptances and allowance….and also I realise my laughter/smile/chuckle/giggle/smile is a physical action of self-realization as like a ha-ha moment as connection learning as I get it, I got it, I see here clear.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment