important shit

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day 218 Breathing Part 15 of 21

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting my breathing in moments where I am having emotion/feeling reaction as like being possessed/obsessed in a trance like state.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for losing control of breathing within thinking as like totally not aware of rythym of breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how difficult it is to breathe at ease as like effortless flow when stress/strain is not accepted and allowed within mind consciousness particpations as backchat/reactions fueled as artificial energy as mind conscious charged from and as the starting point of separation as consumption.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for obsessing and possessing myself within reactions at moments...and then swallow the reaction within breath and kind of hold onto reaction as like not to burst out....but to hold onto a boiling point within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the importance and necessity of letting reactions dissipate instantly within breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that suppressing even one breath because of pre occupation within my mind as like indulging some sort of reaction with an emotional corelation...that aint cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking people's behaviour personally as like to be offended by a being's reaction.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself for breathing as self forgiveness  when I see some one being possessed/obsessed with a point of reaction.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that effective breath awareness is a cool point of support for others whrn another is having a reaction as like some form of emotion/feeling obsession/possession playout.

I forgive myself for not realising myself as a point of self stability for another as me as like as I am stable within myself I assist and support others around me with stability.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the laws of stability as like physical laws of balance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing the emphasis that breathing awareness enables consistent stability,

I realise myself as a base of support.

I realise the importance of self support.

I realise self support.

I realise the simplicity of support in breathing effectively.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself taking another being's reactions personally as like being offended,,,,I stop and breathe as like a return to presence as breath presents as like eternal here.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to get obsessed/possessed by a reaction....I stop and breathe and realise the absurdity and ridiculousness of takking reactions seriously as like offensive...as I see the point.

I commit myself to utilising breathing awareness as a means of self support in all ways best.

No comments:

Post a Comment