important shit

Saturday 5 January 2013

215 Breathing Part 12 of 21

I'm learning to move through mind resistances as like a tiredness can be avoided with effective breath particpation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving into mind resistances as like tiredness as like forms of self suppressions as like realms of mind consciousness systmes programming as a means of keeping myself codified within behaviour patterned alternate reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having made breathing through resistances as like a picking and choosing my battles as accepted and allowed connflict/frictions based on compromises certain points as consequence of not wanting to accept and allow myself to push through accepted and allowed resistance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having chose to do many points of self realisation the long and difficult way as consequence of wanting to do and learn things my way from the perspective of ego as like consequence of chasing after experiences of desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and undeerstanding how as I have increased my understanding/awareness of breathing, I have enhanced my movement within process as confidence and stability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having surpressed the corelation/connection between confidence/stability and breath awareness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to force breath awareness from the starting point of desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fucking with myself as like reacting to seeing points that I havent yet transcended,,,but desire to transcend.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to transcend points of limitation/suppression.

No comments:

Post a Comment