important shit

Thursday 3 January 2013

Day 213 Breathing Part 10 of 21



This making a point of drawing specific attention to my breathing as a means of physical structural support has been assisting and supporting in my daily living.  It's like I'm becoming so stable in mastering my feelings/emotions/reactions/backchat...I mean...understanding and giving attention to breathing as a means of like enabling opening up the point of a physical reality check...is an awesome alignment tuning...it's like making the point of daily alignment tuning as like a preventative measure in avoiding any serious misalignmnet as a consequence of not accepting and allowing the time for daily regular physical reality checks so as to keep the tune as hamonious here presence as equality and oneness as like an enjoyable way to move through daily tasks/responsibilities with an ease as like rythmic flow due to the attention to breathing as like enabling and opening up the point of timing and coordination.

My skiing and snowboarding taching methodologies have been encorporated into my writings as like connected vocaublary terms as like im seeing how understanding one thing applies to other things and that when one understands something well it is easy to make examples and corelations as like points of relevance/relativity.

Note: I'm bumping up my school studies daily time allotment to between 3 and 4 hours a day. I gots lots...lol...I gots lots...lol...I gots lots...sounds funny to say I gots lots...I have lots...I gots lots...of school information to plow through...take in as a means of assistance and support.  In my one clase I must have atleast 4000 pages of fine fine print to blast through...so I'm gonna be dilligent and precise with my timing so that I can move through the abundance of academia terrain with expert ease as like common sense applications. Breathing will be my guide of support to keep myself within a centred mobile stance so as to remain with good posture allignmnet...so that my body is resting easy on my skeleton while I work and therfore am not exerting my body extra hard while stimulating my mental capacities...and therefore I will not fatigue as easily and my attention/focus will be like a hawk as I zoom in with acute attention to detail/specificty as I learn the art of meticulousness.

I started making up an outlined 7 day schedule...and a key important theme within my scheduling that I am finally pushing the point on,...is a set wakeup routine...where I get up at 6am every morning...I have in the past so often fluctuated and deviated from routine at ervery available chance...so to set up an actual daily routine...is something cool that I am doing for myself to assist and support physical stability with timing/coordination/rest/consistency...and ya, to maximize daily potential...so I can maximize daily opportunities/responisibilites to the best of my capabilities.  I see establishing such regimented daily routine for myself as a step in the right direction to leap frogging into huge self expansion as result of becoming increasingly more effective with daily doings.

Some freestyle flowed self forgiveness in relation to written words here today:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted creating networks of support for myself as like saily planning routines and schedules so as to maximize time alottments on a daily basis.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted the point of daily physical reality checks as like the breath awareness...4 count breathing...so as to make sure I don't allow myself to get to out of wack in my physical structural allignment here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not realised how I like doing more...and that for me to do more throughout the day I require to be effective with time management skills and to be effective and dilligent with tasks...and that it is key to not get lost within mind...so as to remain on track as like focus like a hawk...as like eye on the prize...and the prize is me as presences as participations in the moment as a means of practical living assistance and support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having made existing here difficult as consequence of indulging within reactions and getting lost within indulgence as like a form of addiction I fucked myself with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted the point of incorporating daily intimate details within my blogging as like a sharing as a giving as like a receiving as like a point of practical self support and nourishment to assist and support the effectiveness as writing as a point of life enhancement as writing living words as a means of self suppor as self expansion as self perfection as like fine tuning as sound stability as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for forgetting about self commitments as like something I can pick and choose to remember or forget.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for ignoring self commitments in favour of self interests as separate from life commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for ahving created frictions between self commitments and self itnerests.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having at times been impatient with the process of practical physical re-allignmnet of self interests and self commitments as equality and oneness in and as starting point so as to stand eternal within and as my words as a means and a bridge of support so as to walk on solid ground as like laying the foundation that is physical support for movement here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I am training and preparing myself fro more and more greater responsibilities by learning to live effective self discipline and dilligence as an effective worker that is a labour of love as self enjoyment in moving self here as a master of efficiency and preparation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having rebelled and terrorized my physical well being as consequence of operating from within and as a starting point of ego as neglecting starting point of equality and oneness and therfore not considering how to best nourish and support myself as a reflection of nourishing and supporting all life here.

I realise my writing here as a means of physical structural self support to enhance my daily living.

I realise my words as a live living me here in self expressive moments as sharing/caring/giving/receiving.

I realise the importance of daily physical reality checks as breathing as breath awareness so as to keep one self from gettin gto out of wack as consequence of missing out on too many presents of breath opportunities.

I realise and note the presents of breath opportunities as like fuck ya I see the presents in breath opportunities as me gasms as like opening up orgasmic self expressions due to not accepting and allowing self suppression as a result of capitalising on breath opportunities as like a giving I like receiving.

I commit myself to giving as I like to receieve.

I commit myself to liviing to give.

I commit myself to writing daily as a means of practical physical self support as life enhancement and expansion as like fucking awesomeness exposed.

When and as I see myself resisting the awesomeness in writing as a practical self support and go into a a writing from the starting point of friction as like I am doing it but im not really doing it...like a Im faking writing as a means of self support....I stop and I breathe and I realise the ridiuclousness of accepting and allowing myself to be a poser/faker...as like pretending to be what I believe is right as like a righteous mother fucker.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having exisited within and as the starting point of a faker/poser/righteous mother fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment