important shit

Friday 18 January 2013

Day 228 Offended By Univeristy Info





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to the course material for my university law classess as being dumb, stupid, retarded, wow, like I cannot believe the amount of rhetoric and semantics and dumb ass'ness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking offense as like being personbally insulted at the quality of inofrmation I am required to work with while particpating in finishing my university law classes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for entertaining backchat as like fuck this bullshit I don't want to give any more time and attention to this shit.  I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the bullshit within myself that I am giving attention to as my backchat acceptances and allowances that are fucking with me and causing me problemes within moving through university studies with effortless ease.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing myself as superior to university studies and thus taking shit personally when I see that the information is not based in common sense as what is best for all life...and is made out to be logically flawed based upon competing self interests.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I have to like what I am reading about to actually move through the work and particpate within it effectively.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having temper tantrums within myself while attempting to work through university law class work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting angry, irritated and frustrated with the information I am working with in my university law studies.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the ridiculousness of reacting to information as like being possessed and put under a form of self hypnosis as like a spell being cast upon myself as consequence of my reactions to the information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving my power away to feelings and emotions about information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking and believeing that I must agree with the information I am working with in order to be effective in working with the information here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing myself to be separate from the information here as like being better than the information here na dabove and beyond the bullshit that is here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for struggling with the point of equality and oneness with regards to university studies and moving through information within the education system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being so sensitive to information that I can be influenced by information.

I forgive mysel for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by information in a way that is not supportive as like reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get emotional about information,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking information personally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not allowing an equal and one relationship with the law material I am required to understand and work through.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being my own worst enemy as like creating conflict within myself in working within university law studies.

I realise the ridiculousness of my actions as like self inducing reactional hypnosis to knowledge and information.

I realise the information is the information and reacting to the information as like taking offense to what the information is...is ridiculously absurd because that is accepting and allowing a point of conflict as like accepting and allowing oneself to feel attacked and threatened and hurt by what is said as the information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling attacked and threatened and sadened by the university law information I am reading.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting depressed working with the university law information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving my power of self support as stability away to emotional reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating judgmental perceptions about university law studies.

I realise the ridiculousness in reacting to the course material...as the course material is the course material and me reacting and taking course material personally is just a ridiculous self induced mind fuck.

I realise that self inducing a mind fuck as consequence of reacting to university law material is absurd ridiculousness.

I realise inducing a temper tantrum within myself as consequence to being required to work with university law information is absurd ridiculousness.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself reacting to information....I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of taking offense to knowledge and information as like absurd ridiculousness.

Whena and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to have a temper tantrum within myself about the law material I am reading, I stop and breathe and allow myself a luagh at my own expsense as like  exposing a moment of ridiculousness as like oh shit I realise how ridiculous I am behaving...I am grateful to catch myself in the moment of ridiculousness so I can stop breathe and laugh as the cure to ending ensuing ridiculousness.

When and as I see myself existing within a relationship of conflict friction towards university law studies, I stop and breathe and accept and allow myself to stop the self induced battle and war...and I take a moment to smile/giggle/laugh at myself  and therfore I call a truce as equalizing myself with my university law studies...so that no separation/friction/conflict exists within me and my university law studies.

I commit myself to stop reacting to  knowledge and information.

I commit myself to not taking knowledge and information personally.

I commit myself to no longer be hypnotized within reactional state of possessedness to university law course material.

I commit myself to exposing the ridiculousness of taking offense to knowlegde and informtation.

I commit myself to stop being offensive/defensive and neutral in sharing knowledge and information.

I commit myself to equality and oneness within knowledge and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment