important shit

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Day 240 Going Against Self Interest






I'm pushing myself to forgive myself for self interested relationship with skiing. I was hesistant about doing this because I worried/feared that I wouldnt care about skiing anymore...like I wouldnt really like skiing like I do now.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worry and fear that if I push points of resistance within myself with specific regards to and as my relationship within the activity of skiing that I will not like or want to ski anymore because I will see that it is a waste of my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if I make sure I don't have any positive feeling energies about skiing and establish an equality and oneness relationship with and as the activity skiiing I won't want to ski anymore.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to obsess about skiing as a self interested indulgence that occupies my thinking as like day dreaming and imagination.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to waste moments of my life here within day dreaming and imagination from and as the perspective of taking myself out of the here moment of physicality and to get lost within mental projections of and as desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be less than my capabilities and potential as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to indulge in day dreaming about skiiing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a positive energy relationship with skiiing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from and as the activity skiing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be less than fulfilled when I am not skiing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a relationship with skiing where and as I feel skiing completes me as who I am/

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that I have given so much attention to the activity of skiing because I have created a love relationship towards skiing as like me emitting positive feelings about myself particpating within the activity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as a skier as that is who I am as like my personal self image.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the abuse that exists in favour of focusing on skiing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that skiing as an activity is cool...but obsessing about the activity is ridiculous.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that I have had a tendency to obsess about things I create positive feelings about....as like wanting to consume as much positive feeling about the point of self itnerest indulgence as  I can.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist pushing the point of releasing myself from being possessed by self interests indulgences as like an obsessive compulsive disorder.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myse to be o.c.d about skiiing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the realisation that I have accepted and allowed myself to be obsessive compulsive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I was separate from being obsessive and compulsive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to obsessive compulsive behaviours as like physical activities that I create a positive relationship towards.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be obsessive compulsive about self judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be obsessive compulsive about thinking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be surprised that the point of obsessive compulsion came out of facing the relationship I had created about participating in the activity skiing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the extent to which I have particpated within obsessive compulsions throughout my life based on feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attach a negative connotation as like an emotional energy onto obsessive compulsive behaviours.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be shocked and awed that the point of obsessive compulsive disorder came out of my writing here this evening.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the absoulute importance of equalizing all my positive energetically charged relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to shift within positive enrgetically charged relationships as like different obsessive compulsions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to cope with being here by obsessively focusing on self interests as positively charged energetci addictions.

I forgive myself fot having not wanted to let go of all positively charged energetic addictions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the gift I am giving to myself by releasing myself from being enslaved to positively charged energetic relationships.

I realise the ridiculous limitations of accepting and allowing myself to hold onto positively charged energetic relationships.

I realise my self responsibilitiy as what is best for all life here is for me to equalize myself as Life in always as the epitome of equality and oneness.

I realise that by going against my self interests as my self interests being positively charged energetic addictions, I am giving myself the opportunity to grow and expand as real Life here.

I realise going against self interests is an act of love as physical support as  nourishment and well being as like strenght training as like physical endurance conditioning...as like becoming stability and certainty within myself always as self trust and self honest.

I realize self forgiveness is a great gift I give myself that always succeed my wildest imaginations...as self forgiveness brings forth clarity as like enabling the ability to create what is best for all Life here.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to day dream about skiing, I stop and breathe and bring myself back to physical awareness as attention to breath.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to obsess about feelings or emotions as like really loving or hating something...I stop and I breathe and I allow myself to see the ridiculousness of my actions as like consuming myself with the perpetuation of an energetic buzz.

I commit myself to going deep into the point of obsessive compulisive disorder/behaviour.

I commit myself to pushing points of resistance as a physical act of self love.

I commit myself to sharing physical acts of love by pushing through resistance as self willed determination as the belief in myself as oneness and equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment