important shit

Friday 4 January 2013

214 Breathing Part 11 of 21

So I missed a bunch of breaths today. I slept through my alarm clock or my alarm didnt go off.  I got distracted with my time management today with regards to the schedule I made.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to be distracted for self responsibilities as scheduled commitments because a distraction presents itself as more appealing as like being of greater value to me in terms of me liking to particpate in the distraction more than I would like to particpate in scheduled resposnsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for always creating wiggle room as like time for distractions as to advert my attention and focus away from points of self support in favour of entertainment as like reactionary train of though possession as like choosing to be scuked into vortex of mind consciousness as like a state of energetic obsession.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the fact that shit happens and that I am resposnible for directing myself through the consequence of shit happening.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created a preference to postponing work that I have initial resistances towards in favour of distractions as like forms/realms of entertainment that I am more attracted to as like having assigned a greater value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for assessing my movement and particpations based upon value assignment from the starting point of emotions and feelings as my likes and dislikes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to the fact that I have realised that my movements have been linked and correlated to emotions and feelings as my likes and dislikes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling like I dont always have time to breathe effectively.  I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that I am rushing within my  mind as like being out of my body and too much in the mind from the perspective that I am not allowing myself to slow down within my body and just breathe as physicality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I am breathing with my WHOLE body always and that four count breathing is not just baout breathing in the lunngs so to speak...it is about the totality of me here as physicality as like every cell of my beingness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having some reaction to the fact that I am facing a point of difficulty in establishing effectiveness in breathing. I realise I am required to walk the point of discipline and focus and perserverance as like directive will.



No comments:

Post a Comment