important shit

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day 211 Breathing Part 8 of 21



I'm on day one of establishing consistency with 4 count breath.  I have not yet been able to get to day 2.  Day 2, meaning, that I have successfully not missed a breath within the day as breath presence awareness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for forgetting to breathe as like a point of sticking with breath awareness.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how many times I've taken my breath away as consequence of being consumed by mental participations as thinking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for struggling to establish consistency within and as 4 count breathing throughout my day here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that it is too difficult and hard to communicate and be practicinf four count breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fo rhaving thoughts of giving up on four count breathing before I have even really given myself a a great opportunity to be successful as learning to move myself here as 4 count breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for struggeling to write this blog while practicing four count breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking breathing to be easier if I am not counting my breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making a fuss as like reactions/irritation/frustration to writing here while applying four count breathing technique.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting upset with myself when I am unable to accomplish something within a moment and then react to the point of failure as like, fuck, I didn't succeed with this point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting anything to be difficult.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to challenges.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for for forgetting my breath here today.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how vulnerable I am to mind consciousness system possession as consequence of forgetting breath as a practical physical support here in each moment as the insurance for stability as equality and oneness.

I realise the importance of each breath as a practical physical support for stability as equality and oneness.

I commit myself to living and becoming the importance of each breath as a practical physical support for stability as equality and oneness


No comments:

Post a Comment