important shit

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day 225 Here I Am





So, Here I Am, confident in myself commitment to walk process and stick to the discipline of applying myself in moving through process.


Desteni I Process Pro is cool self support. http://desteniiprocess.com/

I am grateful for giving myself the opportunity to apply myself here.

I am grateful for the assistance and support I have given myself.



So, what's going on with me...what am I doing with my time?

I'm getting an undergraduate degree in law...I am in the process of finishing final 2 courses needed to complete degree requirements. I have a 4th yr class called, "Jurisprudence" and I have a 3rd year course called, "Access to Information and Privacy Protection."

I'm teaching skiing part time. I'm also recently certified as a snowboard instructor....though I am booked up as a ski instructor at the ski hill I am employed with. I'm eager to further develop my ski skills. I'd also like to enhance my snowboarding performance. Specifically on ski's I'm working on perfecting  the art of doing the moguls/bumps. Also, I'd like to start doing more jumps and spins. I'd like to get a pair of twin tip ski's that make it easier to ski backwards and are designed to support doing jumps and sliding on rails and boxes.

I'm engaging myself in standup comedy as a means of planting seeds of awesomeness as holy shit realisations as like haha moments...as a way forward in sharing the Desteni message of equality and oneness as what's best for all life.

I'm starting to swim as a means of enhancing physical well being.

I'm registered to play floor hockey once a week starting tomorrow.

I've accepted a job for the spring and summer planting trees in British Columbia with the opportunity for more forestry work upon the end of the tree planting season.  The tree planting contracts I am working, I will be provided with motel accomodations with a kitchenette. I have always liked doing motel shows.

I have a dog named Daisy who I've been companions with for about 2 years and 3 months.

I'm in a committed relationship with a young Lady for about 2 years and 1-2 months...(longest ever)

I'm at peace with family...I've gone through exstensive shit....had a about a gazillion brutal reactions...asserted copius amounts of self righteousness upon my Mother/Father/Brothers.

I've let go of some strong addictions I had: weed, nicoteine, pop, candy, sleep, sex

I committed to Desteni I Process. I am about part way through Sra2...I just started the 5th lesson and I am committed to moving through course as a quick as possible.

I am committed to daily writing/bloging/Journey to Life.

I am committed to standing as part of the group of Destonian's who give a shit about Life as what's best for All Life here.

I am commited to being radical in purifying the Law of My Beingness as Equality and Oneness.

I commit myself to walking process as a teacher and a student as sharing is caring.

I'm considering law school.

I'd like to improve my reading skills. 

I'd like to increase my vocabulary.

I'm interested in the future of humanity...I'm interested in self perfection always.

I'm interested in an end to all abuse and suffering.


No comments:

Post a Comment