important shit

Monday 7 January 2013

Day 217 Breathing Part 14 of 21 Desire





I forgive myself for not realising and understanding obsession/possession as like addiction to fulfilling and chasing after desires can be adverted/avoided by accepting and allowing the release of built up energy within self as like, stopping and breathing...as specific attention given to mind particpations to focus on stopping back chat particpations and breathe here as self commitment to stopping particpation within mind patterned behaviour of self interest that is a test of self stability.

I forgive myself for not realising that my mind consciousness system is often throughout the day presenting me with tests as forms of feedback that is best used and interpreted as a tool of support to facilitate change that is best for all life here by living equality and oneness in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling weird for stopping movement and particpations from the starting point of desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having ressited seeing the point for a long time that my physical particpations here have been fueled with desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified participations within desire because of strenght of relationship connection as defined value as like how much I am being attracted/pulled towards a point of participation as like being obsessed/possessed/directed by accepted and allowed energies.

I realise I am grateful for all the mistakes I have made as like moments of living from and as the starting point of desire as like the attitude of 'living the dream'...as like self fulfilling prophecy of self interest indulgences of excess as like focusing on self interest always as like to make sure always living out desires.

I realise the ridiculousness of being obsessed/possessed by self created desires as like an awareness suppression as like creating a tunnel vision which tunes out the totality of the whole picture here and accpets and allows self to zoom in on point of desire as like personal gratification as self interest indulgence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to self interest indulgences.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be obsessing and possessing about a point within my mind as like a desired future projection, I stop and breathe and realise the ridiculousness of worrying about fuelling the future with the energy from the present today and the past yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment