important shit

Sunday 27 January 2013

Day 237 Change Support

I


 forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the difficulty in walking points of change if I don't commit myself to walk the change as like allowing myself to kind of want to change and kind of not want to change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making change a battle as like a fighting to push through resistance as seemingly very difficult as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to be inconsistent in decision making.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to move myself in walking points of change from a starting point of emotional turmoil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be stubborn about change as like not wanting to change my acceptances and allowances because walking change seems labour intensive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining labour intensive as a negatively charged emotion as something that I should try to avoid as much as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fucking with myself as consequence of being indecisive within myself about self commitments to change and sticking to point of following through with the point of change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fucking with myself wihtin points of change by reflecting back upon memories I created positive feelings about.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the exten to which I have fucked with my ability to change as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to fear no longer repeating past meoriy experiences that I defined as polarity charged positive feelings of highness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be greedy in holding myself back from great change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limmit my abilities and capabilities of walking points of great change with relative ease.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I like to challenge myself by making things diffuclt on myself because I feel like I accomplished more when I figured something out that was difficult.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create reasoning as backchat justifications within myself as like ways and why's it is ok for myself to create diffuclty for myself in living to my fullest potential in all ways best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wait on myself as like putting on weight as consequence of waiting for myself to stick to commitments of walking points of change without doubt and abandonment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be uncertain within commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist making life changing commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allwoing myself to believe that I am protecting myself from danger and harm by not making very many serious commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear getting trapped within commitments and resposnibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to be free from commitments and responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid commitments and responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do the bare minimum in terms of self commtiments and self responsibilities as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to fear making commitments and responsibilites.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trap myself within fear as consequence of fearing to make commitments and create points of self responsibilites.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define resposnibilites as like burdensome as like limmiting me from having free time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect self responsibilities as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to fear responsibilities and commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose to fear self responsibilities and commitments.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding or considering the ridiculousness of choosing to fear commitments and responsibilites.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be selfish in avoiding responsibilites and commitments...as like wanting benefits...as like royal treatment without doing any labour...like creating expectations of justified superiority like righteousness within my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise the simplicity of change and the ability and capability to change within asking the question, "Do I want to change?"

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity in making sure I am without a doubt committed to a point of change...and therefore realise that in making a self commitment as change as like a self correction....that, my will is my resolve...as I re---solve the problems I have created within myself as acceptances and allowances.

I commit myself to change as what is best for all life here.

I commit myself to be patient and steadfast within process of change as what is best for all life here.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself reacting to the difficulty I faced with, I stop and breath and allow myself to move through the difficulty with patience and steadfast self direction as the will I am committed to walking process of what is best for all life in all ways here.

I commit myself to utilising my words as assistance and support as like building blocks of support, so as like to sew within myself a sound foundation as physical structural creative sound as oneness and equality merged and fused together as myself always here in all ways best as what is best for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment