important shit

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Day 219 Breathing Part 16 of 21 The Possibilities



I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the possibilities existent within me as like avenues of support and assistance through living the practicality of moment to moment management as living breath by breath...and not allowing myself to get ahead or behind my breath as rythmic flow is determined by breath.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the uncertainty within operating on a breath by breath basis as like anything is possible....as moments/situations are assessed in real time...and therfore self resposnibility as able responses comes in the moment as what is best and therefore the best coming forward is a new creation in every breath moment as like birthing a new beginning here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to birth a new beginning here and for fearing letting go of past attachments as desires as habitual addictions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed birthing new beginnings here as the way forward as creations of what is best for all life here.

I forgive myself for not realising the power of change as profound possibility within effective breathing...as effective breathing meaning to be the effects of breathing that are best as like to determine the special effects as breath awareness here presents/presence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting my vast potential of possibilities of self expressions as what is best as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting equality and oneness in every moment here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not totally understanding the totality of the statement, "your greatest weakness are also your greatest strenghts."

I commit myself to embrace possibilities as a means of assistance and support as like opportunities as a means of assistance and support as what is best for life.

When and as I see myself not embracing opportunity within a  moment as the best possible outcome, I stop and breathe and allow myself access to all the best possibilities as the solution here.

No comments:

Post a Comment