important shit

Sunday 13 January 2013

Day 223, Breathing Part 20 of 21 and Reading





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to be effective with 4 count breathing, by being very forceful with my breathing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for really trying to force effectiveness within breathing as like trying to control/tame breathing as like thinking that I have to be quite strong in my force to direct breath.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the suttlesness in self direction as breath as like a smooth easyness as like a soft wind blowing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for participating in breath in ways that seemed difficult and challenging.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto any judgement about myself for challenging myself in breathing as self direction here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I cannot simply breathe in moments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fro rushing my breath in moments as like trying to stay/get ahead of a point of energegetic charge within myself as like to compensate for a reaction/dimensional shift within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating wuick jery movement within breath as like rushing breath from a stand point of urgency as like a fearful excitement..as like oh shit...rushed breath...violent forcefulness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for for reacting to backchat with forceful breaths as like saying fuck you back chat...eat this forceful directive breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having separted myself from my backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my reading ability as an emotional negative charge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining speed reading as positive feeling energetic charge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a rift within reading abilities and potential capabilities as like moving from negative self judgement to positive self judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating energetic reactions about reading.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that my reading ability doesn't have to be an emotional or feeling thing and that the point is to equalify my relationship as a reader so as to remove any and all judgements about myself reading here effectively.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling good talking to others about how I am commiting myself to learn to speed read.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for emphasizing the word speed in relation to read with regards to improving my reading effectiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining the word speed as a positive energy goodness in relation to the word read.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being ineffective with reading.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking offense and being upset with ineffectiveness with reading.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not accepting my current status of reading ability and comprehension.

I forgive myself for not considering breathing and the body to be like a form of reading as a self communication/regulation as assitance and support as reading is a means of communication as assistance and support.

I forgive myself for not realising and considering the connections between reading and breathing as live physical supports that enhance physical well being...as reading and breathing effectiveness determine physical body effectiveness...as communication here is correlated with breathing and reading.

I forgive myself for accpeting and allowing myself to get stuck/lost in breathing and reading as like a tiredness as resistance to remaining stable as directive principle.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having worried that I won't have enough time to get through all my readings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to be known as a speed reader so as to prevent the fear from manifesting of not getting through all my readings...and also seeing anyone who can speed read so to speak as a superior being.

I forgive myself for accpeitng and allowing myself to be inferior within my reading abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to have superior reading abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having judged reading desires within realm of enregtc spectrum as conflict frictions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating resistanc towards reading certain things and creating a preference towards reading certain things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding reading about the things that I have the smallest preference towards and choosing to read first about the things I have a stronger preference toward....And I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having self sabotaged my reading from the perspective of not always making practical decsions in my choosing of what to read...based on time allotments and deadlines.

I forgive myself for accpepting and allowing myself for having stressed myself out about completing all reading assignments for school and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having postponed school reading assignments because don't have strong energetic reaction towards doing reading assignments for school as like a postive feeling desire experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created distractions for myself as like so to avoid getting down to business and working through school readings as a means of self support and investigation as like also self intimacy in nature as my physical participation within practical movement here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fucking with my time management as a consequence of accepting and allowing myself for having resisted and postponed keeping up to date with readings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being dissapointed that I have not read all creations and heavens journey to life blogs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created and held onto a reaction of having not been able to keep up to date with heavens and creations journey to life blogs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for forgetting about the ridiculousness of reactions on any and all points....as like all reactions are equally ridiculous.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget about the practicality of sticking to principle living as what is best for all life...over prefence as self itnerest as not considering what is best for all life here.

I commit myself to giving specific attention to school readings as like to take on points and not allow postponement.

I commit myself to accepting my currenting reading abilities and relinqushing all judgement and therefore allow myself to push the point of self development as to expand my reading abilities in all ways that are best for life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for connecting self expansion to positive energetic feelings of righteousness as self entitlement as like giving myself a buzz as a reward.

I commit myself to walking self development as self expansion here within and as a humbleness as equality and oneness as like a willing way as a point of assistance and support to emphasize that everyone is capable and able to enhance self development as self expansion as physical self perfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment