important shit

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Day 233 Addictions Character





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to particpate within the addictions character as like just one more time or ok I'll change this point later.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within self postponement as a mechanism feeding addictions character personality.

I forgive myself for not realising and considering and in fact I hiding the truth of myself within addictions as like not wanting to see me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the sadness within and as addiction as like total energetic possession.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create justifications and excuses and reasons as like the mechanics as ways in which to keep addictions sustained and systematically charged within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thought, Ya I know I have some addictions and I;m just not ready to let go of these addictions yet, I'll do it later.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have physically stressed my body as consequence of perpetuating addictive character personalities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to know what is best and not live what is best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stagnate self expansion as consequence of giving into fear as addiction is essentially fear driven/energetically charged.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to profess love within addiction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuel addiction with memories of past experiences that I have defined as great as like the most positive feeling experiences.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the nergies at play within memories as like self definitions based in and as polarity frictions and therfore within this understanding know that all my memories are deceptive because my vision, clarity has been tainted as consequence of accepting and allowing judgment as polarity charged friction and conflict within the mind as positive feelings and negative emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to judge the challenges I am faced with as I walk process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to the challenges I am faced with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowiing myself to forget about the ridiculousness of being overwhelmed with a new point that surfaces within process as like being surpirsed and taking offense to the new point of exposure that I had previously been totally oblivious and therfore indenial of.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity as the easy way to walk process as allowing myself to always examine the ridiculousness of a point to expose myself as the joke as the funny and to therofore utilise laughter as the best medicine in assisting and supporting myself to change that which must be re-alligned so that I am alligned as physical structural sound equality and oneness here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuck with myself within points of opportunity for self transformation as what is best for all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and consider the greediness the addiction character as like perpetuated by self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowiing myself to punish myself for a few moments as like emotional reactions upon seeing the brutality of my acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted always facing the brutality of myself withiout judgement so as not to take my shit personally...yet within this not accept and allow myself to use not taking my shit personally as an excuse or justification to continue fucking around as like believing I can fuck around without consequence because I am not taking my shit seriously.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as a bad joke as like fucking brutality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide within positivity out of fear of getting to down on myself that I won't be able to pick myself up and swim.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how when I give into temptation on a single point...I compromise many other seemingly unrelated things as like a residual consequential play out.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the synamics of self sabotage within and as letting one thing slide...and the resulting consequential ramifciations of letting even just one point slide under the radar when the point could have been dtected and given a proper thorough investigation so to purify and release on separation from and as the point in question as like self mergine with the question as the answer and solution.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to glorify points of process so as to make things all cool as like thinking and believing that even though I participated in a point of fuckedness it was kind of cool that I gave myself that experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create ridiculous perspective within my mind as like using my imagination within and as self interested righteous greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment