important shit

Friday 30 November 2012

Day 181 Greed and Uncomfortable Situation Avoidance

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself in a condemning way for communicating about topics that are uncomfortable to talk about.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing sex to exist within me as an uncomfortable topic to talk about and to hold onto the belief that others will feel awkward and uncomfortable talking about sex and therefore I should just avoid the topic all together.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing money to be an uncomfortable topic to talk about and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I should avoid talking about money and in particular how the money system exists as debt if I receive feedback as the form of conflict/resistance/denial.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dictating my communication based upon reactions as a guideline as whether or not I should continue speaking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting speaking up about another being who is not present in the room when another being talks shit directly or indirectly about them.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how greedy and self righteous it is to remain within self appointed comfort zone of luxurious energy buzz.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get uncomfortable with emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking emotions and feelings personally whether they are directly mine or indirectly mine as consequence of self reflection here in seeing another react here as me in another life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I cannot use uncomfortability as a point of support in assisting and supporting the facilitation of stability by standing as the point of instability and moving through accepted and allowed instability as self realisation and self correction.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that learning to stand within point of instability removes/releases point of instability with stability as recognizing and understanding instability creates stability as seeing how to be in and as stability through facing accepted and allowed instability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how self righteous and greedy it is to hide within persona of stability when in fact that is a mask of deception  as consequence of fearing to face self and fear of judgement as insecurity/inferiority complex.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how greedy and self righteous and self sabotaging it is to not admit fault as mistakes and wrong doing's out of fear of being labeled and exposed as showing a weakness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that exposing self accepted and allowed weakness and walking practical solution  as self corrective action to self imposed weakness becomes living strength in action as moving through resistance as accepted and allowed consequences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wallowing within uncomfortability and fearing instability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting my abilities and capabilities here as stability and effectiveness in walking process of self realisation and self correction in here in quantume time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how greedy and self righteous it is to create judgements within myself as like cover stories to hide truth of self accepted and allowed instability as consequencee of fear which has mainly been resulting from accepted and allowed particpations as greedy self righteous character here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the skill I have learned and developped as my abilities and capabilities to remain calm and free from energetic influcences within moments where a point of stability is necessary to stand as self directed solution as problem solver within an immediate time frame as there is not a second to spare.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how abusive and greedy it is to dwell within uncomfortability within the mind as like accepted and allowed depression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how uncomfortability is not a valid excuse/reason for justifiying a world of abuse.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how brutal it is to perpetuate physical discomfort as consequence of accepting and allowing fear within myself and choosing not to be here in awareness of my every breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for for communicating from a starting point of uncomfortability within and as an energetic reaction.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that my ability to communicate effectively as what is best for all life is compromised when I accept and allow compromise within myself as accepted and allowed fear particpations as thoughts/feelings/emotions from the starting point of separation, self interest, greed, envy, jealousy, anger, irritation, frustration, defense, offense, attack, positive energy charge, negative energy charge and neutral energy charge as like the middle road.


I realise every being here is uncomfortable and that denying uncomfortability here is a self suppression as like a deceitful denial of self responsibility as accountability for abuse that exists here within and as the understanding and realisation that pure evil is a self reflection and that no being can get to equality and oneness without facing themselves as pure evil as the uncomfotability that has manifested as consequence of pure evil existing here within and as the starting point of greedy self righteousness as the religion of self disregard for all life here.

I realise the common sense one plus one equation of self responsibility as accountability here as counting up/adding up all the points...walking one point at a time untill all points are acounted for as equality and oneness here.

I realise the greedy self righteousness within accepting and allowing uncomfortability to exist within and as a state of self depression as like pity/guilt/shame/dwelling/wallowing/dispair.

I realise I do not wish anyone to exist within a state of depression as like pitty/guilt/shame/dwelling/wallowing/dispair

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having had torturous thoughts of justifiaction and reasoning for the validation and acceptance and allowance of retribution as consequence here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how greedy and abusive and self sabotaging and self righteous it is to seek vengenance on other human beings as consequence of accepting and allowed righteousness and disregrad for totality of circumsatnces that created a scenario where vengence is considered as a viable solution as what is best for life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how defective the human being has become in creating discomfort for all life here.

I forgive myself for not realsing and understanding myself responsibility for pulling the rug out from under my ass as like stopping hiding from uncomfortability within lavish elitist lifestyle where it is possible to disregard physically comfort/support and accept and allow dieing/starving brothers and sisters who don't have luxury of hiding from mental suppression/discomforts.

I realise self responsibility in speaking out for those who don't have the opportunity to speak out from within situations of extreme abuse as physical discomfort.

I realise support and assistance in breathing through metal/physical discomfort as fear...by imbracing point of fear as acceptance and allowance...and breathe though out within silence and stabilitiy by taking on point completely within and as self trust and certainity as the will I am to walk self realisation into and as self correction as a practical living solution here.

I realise the importance and necessity with alligning myself here as equality and oneness and not accepting and allowing uncomfortability as an excuse to stop the facilitation of the physical alllignment of my being here as equality and oneness.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself for condemning myself for pushing a point of uncomfortability from the perspective of standing within umcomfortability..so as to transcend point of uncomfortability....It is important for me to stop within myself and breathe....and allow myself to slow down as the realisation and understanding of living patience in practical application as a tool of support here for walking process effectively as what is best for all life.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself for reacting ot uncomfortability with uncomfortability as fear...I stop and breathe and I accept and allow myself to face myself as fear so that I am one and equal with fear here and therfore understand and realise that I do not have to accept and allow myself to particpate within fear...as thought/reaction/feeling wihtin the moment point of instability comes up...because I have proven myself capable and able to direct myself based self willed directive movement.

When and as I accep and allow myself for putting a polarized energetic judgement upon my process as like a strees relleif/confidence booster...I stop and breathe and face manifested consequences of acceted and allowed self suppression as fear of facing nature of myself as pure evil.

I commit myself use physical uncomfortability as emotional/feeling reactions as points I am required to face...as like pushing through accepted and allowed resistance/self imposed don't go there...don't remove the energy veil of illusion.

I commit myself to expose uncomfortability here.

I commit myself to sharing solutions that will bring comfort to discomforting/uncomfortable situations here.

I commit myself to sharing self realisations and understandings as practical effective insights assisting and supporting seeing the way to walk process of self realisation and self correction here as what is best for all life.

I commit myself to go there as to got here as to allow myself to be here in pushing points of uncomfortability within writing process as the self realisation and solution that I am writing myself free from accepted and allowed charges held against me as conflict/friction/separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment