important shit

Saturday 3 November 2012

Day 154 Greed Character






I've recognised  myself as the greed character in afiliation with and as self righteouesness. I've noticed that I have justified being greedy as like wanting and creating positive energy experiences.  Within this I have recognised that I fear letting go of all positive energy experiences. The point of greed has kept me within a mind fuck with regards to perpetuating positive energy experiences as me not wanting to give up the energy buzzing I am capable of creating. I have recognised that I have been self righteous about justifying my greed in not wanting to let go of brewing positive energy experiences because I have been addicted to my greedy participations in feeding of myself...and ive justified it countless times because everyone around me is feeding off themselves....and ya bullshit acceptances and allowances here....so lets start by opening up some self forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having existed as greed out of fear of loss as like losing out and therefore thinking/feeling that I will be a loser and poor if I am not greedy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for connecting greed as a facet of self righteous addiction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as greed as justification as being a necessary survial tool within game of survial of the fittest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having treated and believed life here to be a game of survival of the fittest and that winners win at all costs and that I am a winner.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be a loser within and as life as game of survival of fittest and I forgive myself for not realising that by participating within and as competition as survival of the fittest I am losing myself as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to create friction within myself as belief that I am in competition within myself and that I must win at all costs...and therfore I forgive myself for not realising how life is disregarded and is the cost of accepting and and allowing particpation within and as game of survival of self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for following backchat as feelings as like self righteous addiction as greed character not wanting to let go of experience of positive energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing greed character to exist within myself as like a form of self automated defense system as to protect me and to keep me experiencing a high energy buzz as positve energy experience of self righteousness as me me me me as self interet preoccupation as like saying Im focused on getting what I want to maintain my preferred buzz and everybody else can do the same.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed compassion and consideration as consequence of accepting and allowing a self automated defense system of and as a greed character to protect me from losing positive energy experiences I have placed value in.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding life as what is best for everyone as consequence of being selfish within and as greed character of focusiing on maintaining energy high as self interest indulgences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create competition within myself as a way to justify being greedy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating friction within myself so that I can create scenarios where I am the winner. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and disregarding the fact that this accepted and allowed behaviour is resulting in and as separation and inequality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fighting for my limmitations as consequences of accepting and allowing greed within myself as being connected and a part of self righteous addiction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified particpation within and as mind fucks because of accepted and allowed greed as just let me do this one more time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to let go of greed character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be possessed by greed as like self righteous/self interested indignation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for connecting greed/self righteousness/self interest to and as anger.

I forgive myself for not realising that all anger I experience is self induced and that the actuality of anger experienced within myself is me looking at myself and reacting to the brutality I have accepted and allowed myself to become.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having used anger as like a tool of manipulation to justify myself in being greedy as like knowing fucking myself by particpating within backchat as either emotion or feeling energy which is from a starting point of accepted and allowed friction/separation from equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to experience ecstasy as positive energy experiences as much as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be numb to the actuality of myself as being physically responsible for the state of world affairs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having focused soo much attention on exisiting within a state/trance of highness as like extreme positive energy buzz.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to exist within and as a higher energy buzz than anyone else here as like to be the winner as like being the most high here as like mr. superiority as like the greediest of them all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded myself as a greedy character thirsting for more and more power.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying myself as a greedy character by pointing the finger with blame and not realising that I was putting myself down to build myself up and that I've never really been stable as physical balance here as I have always been fluctuating within and as energy highs and lows.

I forgive myself for not realising how I would thirst to create higher energetic experiences of myself constantly by utilising peoples feelings and emotions for my benefit to like boost myself up even higher as to create scenarios for myself where I believe I cannot lose and thus always take energy from other beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing as a greedy character as like a coping mechanism in being here and not understanding the totality of my potential here within and as equality and oneness as physical creation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the fact that I have gotten so mad at extremely wealthy people for being greedy becuase I am in fact a reflection of the manifestation of greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the manifestation of greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified and accepted and allowed myself to exist here as greed.

I forgive myself for having feared facing myself as the greed character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not wanted to face myself as greed because that would expose myself as an abuser and that would indicate I am responsible for the abuse that exists here and that I am exposing myself here as an abuser of life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared facing myself in all ways here as an abuser of life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding myself as a real abuser of life and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deflecting self responsibility in facing myself with brutal self honesty in all ways in all time here because than I would no longer be able to continue to exist as the perpetuation of greed as like being an energy slut fucking myself and all of existence into oblivion because it feels sooo goood as like the high experience and the release of the low/emotional/fear experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having bought into spirituality as like a way to maintain the greed character as to get more and more high experiences as to do whatever necessary to maintain self righteous energy addiction as an energy slut/mind fucker extrodinaire.



I realise the ridiculousness of greed as like self consumption as like arguing for limitation as like digging a hole and burrying self within hole as like actively abusing life.

I realise greed as the nature of competition within and as energy possessions and fluctuations as like the fight to the death to achieve enlightenment as the highest high as win at all costs.

I realise the ridiculousness and absurdity of the statement win at all costs and how countless examples exist here as disregard and abuse of life in the pursuit of winning and experiencing a high energy experience and desiring to hold onto the high energy experience untill death as like an apparent life accomplishment.

I realise the ridiculousness in placing value in winning as like being life accomplishments.

I realise the ridiculousness of existing here as survial based game of competition.

I reaise the stupidity of placing value in winning as life accomplishments and I realise the stupidity of existing here as survival based game of competition.

I realise the fuckedness of how I have been existing here as greed character.

I realise the fuckedness of greed.

I realise spirituality as the perpetuation of greed as like self interest indulgence as like consuming yourself as quick as possible.

I realise i've been consuming myself within and as the perpetuation of greed as like always wanting and desiring more...like constantly feeding off myself.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to  project a desired energetic experience of myself as like feelings of grandeur...I stop and I breathe and I face myself in the moment as like the emotional low and I stop accepting and allowing myself to perpetaute the desire of wanting to get/be high by stopping participation within and as the low as like self victimization and I realise the self victimization as particpating within the high and therfore I allow myself to equalize myself here within and as the physical as perfect balance as what is best for all life in all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment