important shit

Friday 23 November 2012

Day 173 Greed as Fear of Speaking Self Forgiveness Aloud

Fearing to speak self forgiveness aloud is greedy!




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being greedy within my application of self forgiveness.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how greedy it is to fear sharing self forgiveness aloud as a living example here walking self correction process through self realisation as self perfection.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that fearing to sharing self forgiveness aloud indicates a resistance to changing to what's best which is an abdication of self responsibility as being a living practical example of life excellence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing conflict and confrontation as that I may be required to explain myself and inform others of the effectiveness of self forgiveness and how it practically works and supports physical well being here as what is best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being greedy in not wanting to share tool of self forgiveness as awesome tool of self support in facilitating change that can stand as what is best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being the first one to judge myself always within the realms of fear to create a form of self sabotaged justified righteous reasoning as to why I should be greedy in keeping self forgiveness to myself and avoid being exposed as a real physical being here that is practically applying what is best for all life here is a real life living example/teacher/life coach.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking about the confrontation and confllict that I will be faced with as a result of applying self forgiveness in the moment wherever I am as I will be heard and seen applying myself always here.

I realise, WOW, "to be seen and heard always applying myself here" is a cool point of documentation/recording/physical presentation/symbolism/self expression/equality and oneness

I commit myself to talking self forgiveness aloud in the moment when I see a point of application.

I commit myself to letting go of fears that will come up within myself as like consciousness systems trying to possess me in not going there and sharing myself as giving myself a release from the charges I've held against myself here.

I commit myself to letting go of the ridiculousness of fearing to be heard expressing awesomness as self forgiveness and self corrective statements.

I commit myself to being a trend setter in setting the stage as expressing self forgiveness in the moment as being really fucking coool.

I commit myself to making the point known that self forgiveness is the epitome of cool and awesomeness as the foundation necessary in being able to walk the talk of equality and oneness merged  and fused together as excellence as what is best in all ways here as Life assistance and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment