important shit

Friday 2 November 2012

Day 153 Waking Up With a Plan Part 2





Today was day one of putting the writing waking up with a plan into action. Creating a list with specific events/goals for me to accomplish was quite supportive in keeping me from getting lost within my mind.  I found making a plan to be especially helpful for me in the morning as ive noticed that sometimes in the past I have been wuite the scatter brain and not moving very effective with regards to time efficiency in completing tasks.

I wrote my plans on a note pad and carried the note pad around with me all day. As I engaged myself within my plans, I wrote down a few extra things for me to accomplish as they come up.  I found writing things down to be helpful even if my plan was to accomplish them within a few hours.

Writing is a cool first step in walking through a script of support.

I forgive myself for not realising myself as the physical movement as self willed direction within and as the writing process.

I forgive myself for having disregarded and forgotten about the fact that my words are live living manifestations here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the power of writing as an awesome tool of support in facilitating self willed movement in always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing the structure writing brings to my life as a means of assistance and support.

I realise structured writing as a means of assistance and support.

I realise the power of writing as an awesome tool of support in facilitating self willed movement.

I realise my words are living live here and that as I allow myself to exist within the physical here I am am living my words equal and one as who and how I am here.

I realise I am in the process of equalizing myself here as living words and that I am engaged/committed to utilising structured writing daily as self commitment to self perfection in and as always which is best for all life here.

I commit myself to structured writing daily to assist and support my process of becoming life birhted from the physical here.

I commit myself to sharing the awesomeness of daily writing as physical structured support as like a gift we can give ourselves daily.

I commit myself to sharing my gift of awesomeness as daily structured writing here as assistance and support as I walk process here equal and one.

No comments:

Post a Comment