important shit

Friday 23 November 2012

Day 174 Greed within the Family




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for projecting greed towards my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to get all that I can from my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling justified in exploiting my parents from the starting point of greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to fuck with my parents as like a form of retribution for all the times they disapointed me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing an internal war towards my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto memories as emotional experiences in relationship to  my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling obligated to tell my parents repeatedly how fucked they are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a hatred towards  my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to hurt my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling a sense of obligation towards my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I  must respect my parents authority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a personality towards my parents as like a rebel in opposition/conflict with parental authority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fighting over food within the family home from the starting point of greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being greedy within my relationship to my parents and brothers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for manipulating my family members from the starting point of greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for blaming my parents for who and how I am here today.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for blaming my parents for the consequences that exist within humanity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for blaming my parents from the starting point of greed as like to manipulate their feelings/emotions so as to reverse the roles and put me in an authoritative position in relation to my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being greedy in desiring to be in an authoritative position over my parents where they are required to respect my authority and beg for my forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for asking for my parents forgiveness many times because it was easiest way to manipulate their mood and would make my living experience at their hous much better.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that as a result of telling my parents that Ive had so many nasty thoughts about them and asking them for their forgiveness that they would reciprocate my example and ask me for their forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being greedy in desiring my parents to ask me for forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for indulging in thoughts of greed towards my parents as like projecting into the future the day when they realise all their bullshit and come apologizing to me for the abuse they caused me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having held a grudge against my parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that my parents are fucked into oblivion for all eternity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring my parents to wake up and unfuck themselves and actually want to have real conversations with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing so much value in my parents as like more than any other human beings here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing an abusive relationship with my parents.

I realise that I am required to go into all the memories that I have accumulated with my parents and release the polarity frictions as the emotion and feeling energies.

I realise the ridiculousness of taking things personally within the family as like to go under the spell of another family member's emotions/feelings.

I realise how love as a feeling creates the ability to easily be fucked with and manipulated and educated through fear within the family...as the family home is like a battle field of emotional and feeling mayhem.

I realise I stop instability within my family relationships by stopping participation within feelings and emotions.

I realise each member of my family has been a teacher for me,,,and that it is ridiculous to judge the lessons that each member of the family has taught me.

I realise the fuckedness that exists within the family dynamic as placing more importance on family members than other human beings without an immediate blood relationship.

I realise my family is brainwashed within a self hypnosis.

I realise each family member is required to clean themselves of their self induced brain washing and that taking it upon myself to feel obligated to try and force the cleaning of each family member's brain is futile.

I realise the ridiculousness of retribution and retaliation as like choosing to be sucked into a vortex of instability as energetic feeling/emotion/thought possession.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be sucked into a vortex of instability as energetic feeling/emotion/thought possession, I stop and I breathe....and I release energetic charges.

When and as I see  myself reacting to a family member and taking their shit personally,..I stop and breathe and realise the fuckedness and ridiculousness of fucking myself intentionally because I dont like the way my family member is fucking themselves.

When and as I see myself feeling obligated to do something within the family because I am part of the family...I stop and I breathe and I question the starting point of obligation and check to make sure I am not allowing myself to be influenced by thought/feeling/emotion as form of energetic possession.

I commit myself to sharing my process of self change as self realisation and self perfection with my family.

I commit myself to being patient within family interactions and to understand and realise that judging the specific placement of where each family member is at in process is ridiculously useless and is to no benefit whatsoever.

I commit myself to being an example of stability assistance and support within family.

I commit myself to handeling conflict within the family with ease as like accepting and allowing facing conflict to be easy and fun.

I commit myself to not taking family shit personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment