important shit

Thursday 22 November 2012

Day 172 A Story of Greed





When I was in elementary school I wanted Nike apparell. I can recall my Dad telling me that Nike's clothes and shoes are made in sweatshops.  At the time, I didn't know what a sweat shop was. He explained to me what a sweatshop was.  I thought, this is terrible and why is this aloud? Interestingly enough I still wanted and desired Nike apparell. I remember being like kind of stumped/confused for a moment when Dad shared the sweatshop information. I was thinking, "ok he's telling me this bad stuff BUT I still want the Nike apparell and I don't see how me not getting what I want is going to change anything but me simply not getting what I want." I remember how obsessed I became with brand name clothing...as like I attached this all mighty value to symbolism.
I see how I've perpetauted greed since childhood as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to be possessed by greed because of strong feelings created as an obsession in my mind I must possess.

I recognise how participation as greed totally blinds common sense clarity as what is the best solution for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the suffering and abuse that is consequence of Nike's inhumane labour conditions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not understanding and realising my abilities and capabilities to influence big business.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I cannot influence and change big business.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking I'm just a boy, what can I do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing my accountability in perpetuating sweat shop labour by participating as a consumer of sweat shop labour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring Nike apparell after I was informed of Nike's sweat shops.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not understanding and realising the consequences of placing value within feelings/emotions as the frame of mind that creates my obsession in thoughts as like a self hypnosis as like a self induced trance of being like a donkey chasing after a carrot on a stick and being possessed by the carrot as like the possession I must obtain at all costs.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be in a self induced trance like a donkey chasing after a carrot as thoughts/feelings/emotions,...I stop and breathe and allow myself to difuse the energy build up within myself.


I commit myself to exposing the nature of greed and promoting the Equal Money System and Desteni I Process Pro as the best solutions for stopping abuse perpetuated by greed.

check out Equal Money System http://equalmoney.org
check out Desteni I Process Pro http://desteniiprocess.com



No comments:

Post a Comment