important shit

Thursday 1 November 2012

Day 152 Waking Up With a Plan





Recently I've been going to bed with ideas about what it is I want to do the following day...yet I have not been very specific in my planning and thus I have just had a bunch of ideas within my mind about what I want to do.  Existing like this has been consequential as ive found myself bumbling around within my mind and not been as efficicient and as effective as I am capable of being with regards to moving throughout the day completing tasks and obligations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not being specific within creating plans with timelines and guidelines as like a script of support for me to walk through/act out as a means of self created support in practical living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being negligent within and as self direction as consequence of neglecting to being specific in planning my day the night before.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted to create specific plans to follow through with on a day to day basis.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I only need to have specific plans when I have a work obligations for an empoyer.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I only need regimented plans when I fear losing out on money making opportunities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to bumble around within my mind within the belief that thinking will give me self direction and the more I think the more I will be directed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not recognising how I have limmited my maximum daily potential as work output as consequence of participating and reacting as thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I am rewarding myself with breaks as like rests and treats by following through with some thoughts as like desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get preoccupied within my mind as like being totally possessed by what I am thinking about and creating an energetic attachment as like state of possession as like being a constant energy slut in the sense that I am mind fucking the shit out of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected to in fact write out a specific plan that considers myself within the equation of what is best for all life here and actually dedicate myself to living a plan as what is best for all life here on planet earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for entertaining reactions as thought/feeling/emotion possessions.

I realise that making plans that are best for all life here is an action that is willed from and as the starting point of equality and oneness and is beyond energetic possession as feeling/emotions.

I realise the more I think the less I accomplish within and as work that is required to be done to facilitate a world that is best for all life here.

I realise waking up with a plan I created befofe I went to sleep is a script of support to assist with and as self directed movement as the plan was the first step within and as the self willed directive movement as equality and oneness.

I realise thinking exposes separation.

I realise waking up with a plan is a poitn of support in operating at maximum potential.

When and as I see myself resisting to make specific detailed plans for myself, I stop and breathe and I realise the poind of self sabotage as like self accepted and allowed limitation and how that is like low baller mentality and that I am here to operate at my fullest potential and so I realise the point of pushing through resistance and allowing myself to get to the point of operating at maximum potential

No comments:

Post a Comment