important shit

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day 171 Greed Perpetuates Stagnation






I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise and understand that greed perpetuates stagnation as consequence of resisting what is best,

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise and understand how greed perpetuates stagnation as consequence of resisting what is best.  I realise stagnation results as consequence of ineffective self movement in physical structural alignment as what is best. I realise being present in breath is the foundational pivot point for self perfected movement in breath as physical structual alignment as stability here as a sound structured foundation.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise and consider the harm I have caused to my body as consequence of resisting moving myself from the starting point of breath and that not being present in breath creates wear and tear on the body as consequence of misaligning from equality and oneness as starting point of being structurally sound.

I forgive myself not not accepting and allowing myself to realise and understand the importance of hereness in breath within all my small physical movements throughout the day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto the belief and attitude that participating here in breath as the basis of self direction in every moment is like impossible.  I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that I have shown myself effectively how to not be here in breath in every moment and that because I realise why I havent been present here within awareness of and as breath I am capable and able to walk self correction process in returning to self awareness as breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting in judgement and disapointment when I have realised that I have lost my rythym as presence of breath as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to get distracted and preoccupied within my mind.  I realise that recognising when I am not here in breath is a cool self reference point in stabilizing myself here in breath...and therefore I am able and capable of self regulating myself here as breath awareness,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience self defeatism when I look at my mistakes and the self correction process I am required to breathe breath by breath,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making process out to be this big thing within time that is not measurable within breath that exists somewhere outside of me in relationship with percieved limmited connectivity.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise and understand how breath connects me here equal and one as internal and external process as what is best.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise and understand how life/existence/universe is born again with every breath as the presence for giving Life as what is best for Life.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise and understand that what is best for me is what is best for everyone as I am everyone/everything and therefore exisitng as less than what's best is to exist as less than life...as like not allowing myself to play here as the innocence of a child as fun.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having lost sight of myself as fun as consequence of accepting and allowing judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the simplicity in finding myself here as fun as I realease the shackles from my ankles and the weight from my shoulders as I release the tension that has accumlated within myself as fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I had supressed the very nature of my being as fun as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for learning to fear myself as fun as the innoncence of a child in self expression from moment to moment from the starting point of being the present moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding what it means to be here as the present moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding myself as The Present Moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hiding from myself as the present moment.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to understand and realise why I chose to hide from myself as the present moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that any justification is valid as reason/excuse as why I chose to hide from present moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide from the present moment and I forgive myself for not realising the present moment as Life Gifts as a statement in standing here equal and one as Life's Gift as appreciation and grattitude as a knowing what a treat/pleasure/Gift...Most Awesome Present Life is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the Gift of Life as Magnificence in Creation Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the Magnificence of myself as a capable and able creator as what's best for Life as maker of the best present/presence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I have been waiting to validate myself here as Life...as I am the question, the answer and solution of/as Life.

I realise I am grateful and appreciative to be sorting myself out as like piecing my abilities and capabilites to play as equality and oneness as the song that never ends back together again.

I realise there is only one way to play fair...and that's equality and oneness as the best and only way to play,,,and that there is no choice if you are going to have fun playing or not because because the best playing is fun for everyone as each one is included in playing the best player/actor/care-actor here as unified together to get here as got here as self realised, self perfected understanding of the law of being as Equality and Oneness Together as the internal/external Orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment