important shit

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Day 164 Greed Character Part 10

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting living self commitments made as consequence of accepting and allowing particpation within thoughts/feelings/emotions as like a backchat to influence my direction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for submitting self direction to backchat automation because it is easier and and it correlates with the buzz I am experiencing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating reasons within myself as justification as to why it is acceptable to participate within backchat as thoughts/feelings/emotions of self righteous greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing it is my right to choose which back chat as thoughts/feelings/emotions I want to stop participation within basef on the energetic experience myself as undesirable and uncomfortability as like manipulating umcomfortability within backchat for comfortability as like the double negative as self compromise as self sabotage as like a giving in to accepted and allowed bullshit as self induced mind fucking as self suppression as consequence of feeding self righteous addiction as a greedy character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating deisres within myself as wanting to speak and and share backchat as thoughts/feelings/emotions as like craving/desiring attention towards myself here as a greedy character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a trap for myself as consequencee of accepting and allowing particpation within backchat from the starting point of greed as like a form of ignorant arrogance as complete disregard for my physical well being as the physical well being of all physical substance here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for allowing back chat possession when I have created an exstensive resistance within myself and energetic experience as point of fear for survival as like greedy self righteous addiction as obsession ans possessiveness towards selrf interest as like being in a trance as like self imprisonment as walls as like energy as consequence of accepting and allowing self to exist here as a self righteous greed character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for entertaining backchat as like creating desire to follow train of thoughts as like believingI can create an escape for myself as the self suppression I experience as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for deliberately abusing my well being by chasing after experience based of trying to fulfill and achieve desired experiencess.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking being here within this world money system personally as like to express and experience myself as a whiny victim here that just wants to dwell within self induced fuckedness as like the belief and addiction to hope that everything will sort itself out and I can continue to just on my personal backchat experiences of self indulgences.

I forgive myself for not understanding and realising that walking self honesty as self commitment to life as oneness and equality physically manifested was not part of the pre programming design by the creators here and therfore establishing self honesty as self commitmnet to life as oneness and equality physically manifested is a working process breath by breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having desired to stop investigating myself as a greed character here and just totally submit myself to giving into myself as a greedy character that just follows and reacts to thoughts/feelings/emotions and judt kind of forgets about self induced fuckedness because self commitment to walk process is physically challenging work here in every moment and requires constant consisten effort on my part which is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment